📰 News! BUG Reports

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,525 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi @Sbenny

When you use the Release an Update (beta) to quick update your MODs (which is very awesome feature)

Name of the game: (Required) comes preloaded as "Undefined"

is that bug or just its set that way?
Thanks for the kind words, it's one of the scripts I entirely coded by myself.

Undefined appears only if one of the following cirucmstances apply:

• You're updating a very old thread (older than 3 months)
• You edited the thread after posting it

If you posted a new thread recently and didn't edit it, when clicking to Release an Update, it should auto-fill the Name of the game :)
Post automatically merged:

The logo for these alerts aren't appearing. They come out as question marks instead.

View attachment 30028
Fixed!

Last edited:

BlankInfinity

Member for 5 years
I can't buy anything from the shop. It says that the item is unique and that it's already in the cart, but the cart is empty.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
I think i received a few duplicate notifcations..by a few I mean over 300, lol
That or I really have over 300 posts removed.

Between 4:46am and 6:52am I have over 300 notifications telling me I had a post removed and I lost 300 Sbcash, but I haven't lost 90,000 SBcash, so I think some of the notices are duplicates.

I have about 13 pages of this, but I'm not sure I even have 300 posts to be removed, lol.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
View attachment 30421

Between 4:46am and 6:52am I have over 300 notifications telling me I had a post removed and I lost 300 Sbcash, but I haven't lost 90,000 SBcash, so I think some of the notices are duplicates.
View attachment 30423
View attachment 30422

I have about 13 pages of this, but I'm not sure I even have 300 posts to be removed, lol.
I edited a lot of your old threads where the download link was sbupload.com (since at that time we moved to usersdownload, I had to change your link to usersdownload or it wouldn't have worked anymore now that we re-added sbupload, but as NEW file hosting :)), so I'd say it's not a bug, just a bunch of notifications about your threads being updated :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
View attachment 30421

View attachment 30423
View attachment 30422

Another good new, from now on, editing a thread will no longer produce an alert saying the thread was removed and another alert immediately after saying you gained the same amount of SB Points for posting a new thread :)

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
I can't buy anything from the shop. It says that the item is unique and that it's already in the cart, but the cart is empty.
Check your Inventory. You may possibly already own the item, it's just inactive. It usually happens with the lottery item for example, when the item, shop or site is updated.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
CozPatch. :)

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years

If you posted a new thread recently and didn't edit it, when clicking to Release an Update, it should auto-fill the Name of the game 🙂

Fixed!
Wow first of all that script is super helpful and you are awesome coder :)

And yes i had to edit all my threads to add Axiom's ACOM Banner so thats why the those undefined fields... and they are pretty old too :)

Thanks so much

Jansen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey I can't buy anything I tried to but it said I already have the item in my cart while it's not there

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Hey I can't buy anything I tried to but it said I already have the item in my cart while it's not there View attachment 30466
This has already been mentioned twice. Try checking your Inventory. You may possibly already own the item, it's just inactive. It usually happens with the lottery item for example, when the item, shop or site is updated.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
CozPatch. 🙂

BlankInfinity

Member for 5 years
Check your Inventory. You may possibly already own the item, it's just inactive. It usually happens with the lottery item for example, when the item, shop or site is updated.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
CozPatch. 🙂
Thanks for the help! I checked, but it's not there, and I never got it before. Shop seems to work for regular items, but not for the unique ones. It's not a big deal, but I hope it will be fixed soon! 😊

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi @Sbenny

I am not very sure of this but after edition my MOD thread i get notification:
  1. You lost 300 SB Points from a thread you posted having been removed.
But I don't get the other notification that 300SB Points are added again once i save that thread. And i am not sure but i think sometime SB Points gets lost?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
A definite bug for me .. Uploading does not get me Sb either, Its stuck on 0

BLMB

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years

If you posted a new thread recently and didn't edit it, when clicking to Release an Update, it should auto-fill the Name of the game 🙂

Fixed!
Thank you very much! I appreciate it. :3

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi @Sbenny

I am not very sure of this but after edition my MOD thread i get notification:
  1. You lost 300 SB Points from a thread you posted having been removed.
But I don't get the other notification that 300SB Points are added again once i save that thread. And i am not sure but i think sometime SB Points gets lost?
You can check your balance and you'll see you didn't lose anything. As specified in my previous reply to Axiom, now you no longer get multiple notifications for editing a thread.

This issue has been resolved.

If you don't unlock the content using SB Points first, you can't reply to threads. This is always been a rule and a feature of the forum, and definitely NOT a bug.

Last edited: