💬 Review Bull (2016 TV Series)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,887 happy users since 2014.
Register

PtarasMahalas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Bull (2016 TV Series)

Bull (the 2016 TV Series) is a series about a man who makes a living by reading people. In particular, Dr Jason Bull has a small team of people devoted to finding the best jury possible to have judging you when you go to trial, and to assess the jury throughout the trial. That way, you can always know who in the jury is on your side and who is against, and your lawyers can shape their strategy to make it easier to flip the members of the jury who are still against you.

Review:
Full disclaimer: I haven't watched the full series yet. Bull is one of those series for which you can watch pretty much any episode in any sequence whatsoever, because generally each episode depicts a single trial that Dr Jason Bull and his team take care of. Similar to what I said in my Suits review (💬 Review - Suits), I enjoy this series because it depicts trials and the American legal system as an intellectual stand off between the two opposing sides and each side must find their best arguments and strategies to beat the opposition.

Another interesting thing in this series is the job that Dr Jason Bull and his team actually have: reading people is an art but the team back it up with as much science and technology as possible, by always gathering a mock jury that mimics as closely as possible the jury at the trial, and by monitoring biometric signals from the mock jury. Those biometric measures, plus the wits of the time are generally enough to be able to predict accurately who is going to win the trial.

Coupled with these mini trials that happen almost every episode, there is a decent storyline tying everything up together, although in my opinion that storyline alone isn't enough to make watching this series worth your while.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this series to people who are looking for some mild entertainment and enjoy shows that deal with the American legal system and that cover a little bit of the human psychology.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐