💬 Review buriedbornes Review( First Review)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,980 happy users since 2014.
Register

snorlaxchill

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Huge fan of this game despite its inherent difficulty, several glitches and lack of general guides. The latter is a plus towards this rogue like rpg. Buried bornes boasts an innate difficulty that doesn't begin at grinding and resource management. in fact the initial starting difficulty makes the game nigh unplayable with any of the guides remarking on one of 2 obtainable items, Mass soulstone or Promotion. that aside the grind and difficulty is oodles of fun and with Sbenny to take away that initial difficulty of getting the items that let you grind to the top I give it 9 out of 10 stars. without the mod i would drop it to a 7 because it really is very tiresome to advance past a certain point a six with the invisible glitch items and freeze screens which rarely happen but do happen.

qwertyasik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
one of my favorite game , lot of class that makes a lot of difference in dungeon. but it so hard to gain the soulstone, at first i gain 1000 soulstone but in the other occasion i din't get it again, and lot of misspelled translation that makes me to think twice. but most of all it was the best game ever