💬 Review Burn by Suzanne Wright

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,883 happy users since 2014.
Register

cfl19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Burn by Suzanne Wright

Kickass heroine + alpha man + a plot that thicken the longer you read = A book that you just can't physically put down!

Review:
This is the second series that I read by this author and it didn't disappoint.
I started this book and lost a lot of sleep because I could not put it down.

All her works center around strong females characters that can kick ass, be it physically or by putting other in theirs places, and a alpha male that thought he had everything he could possibly want until, yes you guessed right, he meet her.

In Burn, you will see demon of every kind imaginable, each with specific power in a society hidden from the humans eyes right under the vegas strip.
We meet Harper from a small lair who at first look quite fragile however is anything but. She rapidly meet Knox, the most feared demon in the world.
You discover that their past will play an important role in unveilling the evil that want to dominate all the demons and will stop at Nothing to get what it want.

The book is very well written with witty dialogue, good description and a funny cast of second characters.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I absolutely would recommend this book and especially this author to my friends.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jessicat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sounds good I shall give it a try