LP mod apk Burn Your Fat With Me v.5.2.6 ~ FREE SHOPPING (SB PATCHER HACK)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,418 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Burn Your Fat With Me v.5.2.6 ~ FREE SHOPPING (SB PATCHER HACK)

Name of the game: Burn Your Fat With Me

Version: v.5.2.6

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • The revolutionary fusion of otome game + fitness app that's hugely popular in Japan is finally making its English-language debut!

Burn Your Fat With Me for Girls is the first ever romance adventure fitness app intended for girls.

The app has a cast of popular Japanese voice actors, plus actors living in America, for a huge volume of vocal recordings with about 1,000 words!!

Kei Katsuragi    CV: Daisuke Namikawa(Jp), Jon Bullock(En)
    Toma Maizono CV: Ryohei Kimura(Jp), Howard Wang(En)
    Ryuji Shiba   CV: Katsuyuki Konishi(Jp), Curtis Arnott(En)
    Shinobu Kujyou   CV: Yusuke Kobayashi(Jp), Michael Kovach(En)

"Burn Your Fat With Me for Girls" is free to download!
    There is also some paid content available, but you can enjoy the game to the end for free.

“Burn your fat with me!!” series is a fitness app/dating sim that provides players with the motivation to work out through moé, a Japanese term describing that heart-melting feeling you get when you see an adorable female anime character.

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.funsolution.nensho_fg
    MOD Features:
    FREE IN APP PURCHASES

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
    This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

Credits to: Ferz

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 132 times

Last edited:
    Downloaded 259 times

ladypancake

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I might actually lose weight with this 😄😄😄

Hanaxxx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 3 years
    Thank you! The mod works fine and I didnt have any issues.

Burn Your Fat With Me v.5.2.6 ~ FREE SHOPPING (SB PATCHER HACK) was released by Ferz and 4702 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.