LP mod apk Butterfly Garden Mystery: Scapes Match 3 Story v1.22.5 Free Shopping

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years

Butterfly Garden Mystery: Scapes Match 3 Story v1.22.5

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Azura Shadow & Cheettat For the Video

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 31 times

• Welcome to Butterfly Garden Mystery! One of the best match 3 games of garden restoring, planting and decorating!

Explore magic garden scapes, match the butterflies, solve the brain quests and learn The Art of Magic with Aveline the Fairy and her best friend Momo the Puppy! Pave your way through a magic storyline full of unexpected twists!

In this free match three game your goal is to collect as many butterflies as you can while solving one quest after another. Solve the challenging tasks and group the butterflies 3 in a row. Meet the wizarding inhabitants and their cute pets, collect enchanted garden mania treasures and, of course, overcome numerous obstacles in order to succeed.

🌟Join the best restoring game to BECOME a QUEEN of butterfly garden!🌟

🔸 GAME HIGHLIGHTS 🔸
    ✿ Exciting match 3 levels: swap between 500+ match 3 levels while repairing the garden!
    ✿ Powerful Boosters: unique magic super boosters and exclusive combinations of butterflies!
    ✿ Unique gameplay: renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces with Aveline and her friends!
    ✿ Addictive gameplay: match three in row & free swap, restore and decorate the mystery garden escape! Become a part of a breathtaking free house matching scapes adventure!
    ✿ In-game characters: make friends, restore the garden and gain new experience together!
    ✿ Make your dream come true: restore a wonderful garden to its former glory.
    ✿ Enjoy 250+ colourful designed butterfly quests.
    ✿ A cute pet: Momo the Puppy who is always with you to cheer you up.
    ✿ Daily bonuses: spin the Wheel of Fortune for FREE once in three days and get a guaranteed reward! The more often you visit this garden renovation game, the better the reward!
    ✿ Magic Dews: collect ingredients for potions and fill the bottle to receive a reward.
    ✿ 7+ Different Areas in the garden, each with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, old mansions. Beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the magic garden.
    ✿ A huge and beautiful adventure: discover all the secrets and garden mystery it holds!
    ✿ Amazing picture quality.

What’s the difference from other match 3 games?
    - 5 games in one – Garden restore, garden repair, garden design/makeover, garden cleaning and garden decoration;
    - 500+ interesting levels of butterfly match 3 farm garden game;
    - 250+ magic quests to gain more experience;
    - 8 fairy characters to make friends with;
    - 7 unique amazing locations to investigate and restore;
    - is a very fun and relaxing game;
    - even kids could play it.

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• gems
    All Packs , Boosters , lives

Lucky Patcher v8.5.1 needed for this apk to work . Link Provided

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.gratsonia.butterflyGardenMystery

Last edited:
Downloaded 33 times

HuangHo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Unfortunately, the in-app purchases don't worki for me, it always says i have no connection, which is a lie, my internet is completely fine. I'm probably doing something wrong, will report if I'll know what.

Nevertheless thank you for your effort on modding these games for us.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Did you download the Lucky Patcher provided and install it as well ? If so then it should work .
Unfortunately, the in-app purchases don't worki for me, it always says i have no connection, which is a lie, my internet is completely fine. I'm probably doing something wrong, will report if I'll know what.

Nevertheless thank you for your effort on modding these games for us.
Post automatically merged:

For making purchases all that is required is the lucky patchet 8.5.1 installed . There's no need for internet

Screenshot_2019-06-30-12-29-41.png

Last edited:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Yeah, I have the Lucky Patcher provided by the link. Before I had SBpatcher installed, which I uninstalled before getting this on up. It probably messed me up.

I just get the message like in the screenshot. I'll keep digging for what I'm doing wrong.
Open the lucky patcher and let it load the files then close it. Clear your cache and restart the game

HuangHo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
1 plugin more to LP, clearing the cache and reinstalling the clean MOD on. IT LIVES!

Thank you so much for helping Azura Shadow :D

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
1 plugin more to LP, clearing the cache and reinstalling the clean MOD on. IT LIVES!

Thank you so much for helping Azura Shadow 😄
😊 Its no problem at all my friend . Glad its working for you 💕

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Yildiz05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this gorgeous game!

Butterfly Garden Mystery: Scapes Match 3 Story v1.22.5 Free Shopping was released by Azura Shadow and 4820 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.