Buy litte vip for sb cash

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,350 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

taynansombra

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm a fan of this site, sometimes I participate in the contests and do my best. I don't have much money, but I have some SB Points. Could you put a way to buy with SB Points? For example: 5000 SB Points= 1 day vip.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
The reason we don't allow the option to purchase VIP memberships with SB Points is to protect our more expansive and in-depth mods from leechers and help fund the server costs for the site. Also, to access any NSFW content you have to have been a VIP member at least once. This is so that we can use that as a means to verify age. Is there a certain VIP mod you are looking to get? Most of them can still be purchased with SB Points, they're just a lot more expensive than normal mods.

taynansombra

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the reply! I just want one especific mod which is vip. I can give all my SB Points for it if possible. Sorry for inconvenient, man. If I could, I would like to pay for that. Good night!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We do already allow purchasing VIP mods for SB Points (without the need of becoming VIP members), just so you know.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ahh, I did not know. Why can't I download this so? DomiNations + MOD
It shows error 404. Is it broken? I thought it was like that because I was not vip.
Yes, correct. It's a very very old mod apk from 2016 or so, and the link is broken because it was never updated (never been able to update the mod after that version).

taynansombra

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Benny, You said it is not possible to mod it anymore? It's still possible to mod this game, I found one with some features like free gold, food, no waiting time. Sorry for my English interpretation.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I didn't say it's impossible to mod, I said I wasn't able to. I'm sure others came up with alternative solutions

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
#1 There is no bypass that you just copy and paste or inject and you can hack the game. This is just information to aid you in reversing the anticheat.

#2 Xigncode can be very difficult to bypass in some games depending on the implementation

Versions and Implementation
The game developers can decide what features to use in their game. Basically there are 3 types of xigncode implementation:

Basic Xigncode game process protection
Basic + custom/manual game specific protections/detections
++ Heartbeat

Some games you just need to disable the basic xigncode protection and other games you will have to do MUCH MUCH MORE.

What is heartbeat?
Heartbeat is a technique used to detect tempering of the xigncode anticheat. The anticheat is in constant communication with the server, the communication is heavily obfuscated, abstracted and the communication is verified at many different places. Any tampering with the anticheat will cause the server to disconnect the client.

If the game has heartbeat sometimes you can disable the anticheat just long enough to dump the modules from memory so you can reverse engineer them or just long enough to find a pointer. Most people say you get disconnected with 30-120 seconds.

taynansombra

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you for the explanation! Xyumex said it has this xigncode, may have, but currently I use an apk with some mods. Someone must have been able to break this and put the same ones as here.
Post automatically merged:

I mean, it did not change..

Status
Not open for further replies.