*Buying a android app that can send same message to multiple people(3000) on whatsapp?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,406 happy users since 2014.
Register

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey guys let me explain.i can update message twice a week. 2 days a week i will update msg details and then with 1 click app just start sending msgs to 3000 contacts? It is not important to have any delay or specific time to send. Just starts sending msg?

Ofcourse i can not SELECT 3000 CONTACT IN 1 time on whatsapp. I mean it just sends.how ever long it takes?it can select 5 contact at 1 time. So 5 then next 5 then next 5.it keeps sending?

I am happy to pay for it if someone can create such app if it doesn't exists . please advise me any way you can.
Post automatically merged:

So no one can do? Maybe by bot or something?

Last edited:

Jojo08

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe you should ask it on freelance or fiverr or upwork.. You just post your request and some app developer will show up..

0to100

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
We did something similar back in the early days AOL / Prodigy days . Late 80s early 90s mass Instant message IM , and email flooding to every addy on each domain or ISP . Any and every user on " XYZ " or ISP of your choice . Of course they patched that quickly . Great times on the edge of something new

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
its still not done.i need something with text or whatsapp.
thx for advice jojo08

Kevin123123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello Murk!

You could try Program Ace. It is an effective custom development company. Their experts can suggest various aspects of software solutions for business. They can help you find the best solution in your issue, according to your requests. Also, they recommend the latest features and graphics work without exceeding your predetermined budget.