Bypass ban popup

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,923 happy users since 2014.
Register

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 6 years
Hi,
So recently I got one of my accounts banned on Chapters Interactive Stories and was thinking about finding a way to bypass it.
When you get banned, you get a pop-up saying "we've detected abnormal account activity and blah blah blah", and you have a "Sure" button that when you click, the app force closes.
I spent the whole day looking for any possible function that cases this forced app kill but couldn't find anything.
Interesting notes:
- The ban message only triggers when you have wifi. if you play offline, you can still access the game and stories without a hitch.
- The game still works in the background, but the layer of the banned message doesn't let you do anything except to hit the "sure" button.
I attached screenshots for you guys to see what I'm talking about (screens taken from other players suffering from the same issue :0)

Any suggestions would be great as to how either remove the layer completely or bypass the force-close so that when you click "Sure" you can continue to play the game.

Attachments

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
i have the same problem on my fb chapter interactive account but meh i kinda dont really care since even though the story is good chapter always have the same character persona, either the male is jerk or it will be the female one.

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 6 years
i have the same problem on my fb chapter interactive account but meh i kinda dont really care since even though the story is good chapter always have the same character persona, either the male is jerk or it will be the female one.
I'm just so petty! Why did they ban me! I was just cheating my way through the game XD

RammyX

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can try to review the application. I need the name of the application, version and your account with which they access. Your account is sent to me by private message.