📖 Tutorial Bypass sideloaded APK check in Unity games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,343 happy users since 2014.
Register

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
I discovered a really strange APK sideload check and fake crash. It checks if the APK is installed from Play Store or Amazon Store and connect to server if text contains ‘c’. I guess C stands for ‘connect’ and N stands for ‘none’ or something. If not, the game will quit. Don’t know what happen if it set to test connecting.

Code snippet:
C#:
if (Application.installerName.Contains("com.amazon.venezia") || Application.installerName.Contains("com.android.vending"))
{
}

They think they are smarter than us but unfortinately It’s easy to bypass.
Just modify or remove installer check and the game will work normally

Not only that, It also have iOS checks because it’s a cross-platform game. I think you can do something fun to make the game think your are using iOS device, Nintendo device, Windows, etc...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you for sharing this method, which could also be somehow used to stop leechers :p If you know what I mean ;)

Thanks again buddy!

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
nice one, thanks

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the informations, always appreciate :)

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
Thank you for sharing this method, which could also be somehow used to stop leechers :p If you know what I mean ;)

Thanks again buddy!
Haha, not really lol. It's only meant for Play store publishers

NexusLoveYT

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Haha, not really lol. It's only meant for Play store publishers
I Know im late. and new but i think SBenny meant that if you take this info requireing a certain download site and add it into the codeing to test if the mod was downloaded from sbenny or not