Bypassing APK Protection that stops you from downloading from 3rd Party's and Backing up data.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,034 happy users since 2014.
Register

LolHappy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Says it all in the title.
If anyone has any clue how to do this I would be grateful.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you refer to being unable to save your progresses with mod apk files because you can't login with google play, then there's nothing you can do about it, as modded apks have a different signature which doesn't allow you to login with Google Play Services. The only bypass for this is installing an unsigned mod apk file, but it requires root permissions and your device has to be patched in order to allow the installation of unverified/unsigned mod apk files.

As per the first question, I'm not sure I get what you mean. Google Play Protection can be turned off from its settings. I think the option is called "Play Protect" which stops you from installing non-official apps, and it's an easy fix to your problem, if I understand correctly. The other step would be, of course, allowing the installation of unknown sources from the settings of your phone. You should find this option in the "Security" section of your settings.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month