🎮 SB MOD APK Cafe Management my Restaurant Business Story Food _v1.03 Free Shopping

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Cafe Management my Restaurant Business Story Food _v1.03 Free Shopping

Name of the game: Cafe Management my Restaurant Business Story Food

Version: v1.03

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Always upgrade your kitchen tables and chairs to provide the best comfort to the people visiting your restaurant cafe.

Create a comfy cozy atmosphere in my cafe to leverage it and gain more and more money increasing your revenue.

Level up and keep unlocking new restaurants, furniture, design objects, as well as restaurant kitchen chef appliances.

Paint your walls in the trendy vibes and re tile your kitchen and restaurant floor with matching style.
    Decorate the interior with some of the many decorations available.

Continue to earn money and grow your business to provide better and better my restaurant experience to your customers. A cafe restaurant can not be called a cafe if it does not serve good coffee and cupcakes or other forms of desserts. Make sure you always have the best food type available for your customers to eat and enjoy. Make your restaurant cafe a place of warship and cook fabulous recipes always upgrading your food recipes.
    As you level up and increase your business management skills, more and more people will com to eat and chat at your diner cafe so make sure you never stop improving your cooking and restaurant management skills.

Cook with passion and love and your food will always be delicious! Expand your size of restaurants and create my chains of cafe. Manage your locations and make them as profitable as possible.

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meowstudios.cafemanagementmyrestaurant
    MOD Features:
    Free Coins with SB Patcher

Note: When trying to get purchases, the game will launch a screen to connect to the internet , just click close and the shop menu will open

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Azura Shadow and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

Credits to: Azura Shadow

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 44 times

Downloaded 97 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Cafe Management my Restaurant Business Story Food _v1.03 Free Shopping was released by Azura Shadow and 3135 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.