Mod apk Cafeland World Kitchen v2.0.14 - Exclusive VIP Hack (100 mods in 1) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,887 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: Cafeland World Kitchen v2.0.14 - Exclusive VIP Hack (100 mods in 1) (updated)

Name of the App: Cafeland World Kitchen

Version: v2.0.14

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Description:
  • Cafeland: World kitchen - craft your own cafe. Serve clients fast and in high quality manner, surprise them with beautiful and tasty dishes. Turn a little cafe into a popular chain restaurant in this Android game. Try to attract more and more clients to your cafe. To do this you will need to complete clients' orders and add new items to your menu.

Features of Cafeland - World Kitchen for Android:

• Various recipes
    • Expand your business
    • Many upgrades
    • Interesting tasks and mini games
    • Nice presents

Create new recipes for desserts, pastry and other dishes. Choose the direction to expand your cafe. furnish and decorate the rooms to your taste. Invite celebrities and get rewards. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Cafeland - World Kitchen for free, at Sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamegos.mobile.cafeland
    YouTube Video:

MOD Features:
    Cheat Menu Enabled with MAAAAAANY MODS inside (to Enable, click on your Level at the top-left and then tap the Trophy icon)
    Unlimited Coins (via "Score" cheat setting)
    Unlimited Cash (via "Score" cheat setting)
    Level Hack (via "Level" cheat setting, specifying the Level number you want)
    Party Level Hack (via "PartyLevels" cheat setting)
    Claim Rewards of any quests unlimited times (via "Quest" cheat setting)
    Achievements Hack (via "AchievementFill" cheat setting)
    Open & Close your Cafe when you want (via "CafeOpen" cheat setting)
    Spawn all Celebrities (via "Celebrity" cheat setting)
    Simulate Lucky Draw (via "ChestSimulation" cheat setting)
    Craft Hack (via "CraftItem" cheat setting)
    Dirty Floor Hack (via "DirtyFloor" cheat setting)
    Dirty Stove Hack (via "DirtyStove" cheat setting)
    Inject & Send Gifts to your friends (via "Gift" cheat setting and specifying the users' ID you want to gift the item to)
    Remove Item Limit (via "ItemLimit" cheat setting, changing the string to "False")
    Master All Food or only some (via "Mastery" cheat setting. "All" will master all foods, while a single ID will master only the relative Food)
    Send Fake Notifications (via "Notification" cheat setting. Don't abuse this one.)
    Spawn Customers (via "SummonCustommer" cheat setting. You can spawn as many customers as you want)
    Visit any players around the world (via "Visit" cheat setting. You need to specify the user's ID you want to visit)
    50 more minor cheat features included and not mentioned as they're experimental and should not be used.

Notes: the "USER ID" is the string at the bottom-right of the Settings panel. Don't abuse this cheat, especially the "Score" cheat. Don't put too much when you don't need it, as I'm not aware of the ban chances in this game and also developers might fix this hack if abused, so please, once again, use it wisely as its features are MASSIVE and can drastically improve your gaming experience or ruin it, depending on how you will use it .

FAQs:
    A: HOW DO I CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK? IT GIVES ME ERRORS!
    Q: Simple. Uninstall your facebook app which is the cause of this issue, and you'll be able to succesfully connect to facebook via browser! 🙂 This way you can also link your game progresses to Facebook in order to not lose them when installing a mod apk.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

This release is inside the VIP area, where VIP members can download this game without paying any SB Points. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

Pizzagirl

Savage Lv6️⃣
    VIP
    Member for 8 years
    thank you!!!

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Member for 4 years
    I'll give this a try thank you ❤

kings2020

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    New version 2.0.16 has been release , force update , pls update the mod

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Member for 4 years
    @Sbenny it's outdated now :) 2.0.16 is out if you want to try and work on an update!

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Member for 4 years
    I now have an updated 2.0.16 version with the in-game MOD Menu @Sbenny if you want I can send it to you to put in after you test for yourself?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
    Staff member
    Admin
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    I just tested it, and looks like it works fine :) You even managed to use the same dll protection I use lol

Well, if you can guarantee you can keep it up to date, I can let you release it from now on :) It'll save me some time after all, so it's always appreciated!

Best regards,
    Sbenny

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Member for 4 years
    I just tested it, and looks like it works fine 🙂 You even managed to use the same dll protection I use lol

Well, if you can guarantee you can keep it up to date, I can let you release it from now on 🙂 It'll save me some time after all, so it's always appreciated!

Best regards,
    Sbenny
    Oh I promise

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month