Mod apk Cafeland World Kitchen v2.0.16 - Free Shopping Hack

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,062 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
Cafeland World Kitchen v2.0.16 - Free Shopping Hack

Name of the game: Cafeland World Kitchen

Version: v2.0.16

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
  • Cafeland: World kitchen - craft your own cafe. Serve clients fast and in high quality manner, surprise them with beautiful and tasty dishes. Turn a little cafe into a popular chain restaurant in this Android game. Try to attract more and more clients to your cafe. To do this you will need to complete clients' orders and add new items to your menu.

Features of Cafeland - World Kitchen for Android:

• Various recipes
    • Expand your business
    • Many upgrades
    • Interesting tasks and mini games
    • Nice presents

Create new recipes for desserts, pastry and other dishes. Choose the direction to expand your cafe. furnish and decorate the rooms to your taste. Invite celebrities and get rewards. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Cafeland - World Kitchen for free, at Sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamegos.mobile.cafeland
    MOD Features:

THIS VERSION IS OUTDATED! PLEASE REFER TO MY LATEST VERSION HERE 👉 2.0.19 MOD APK
    • Free Shopping (coins and cash will never decrease)

Notes: "I kept this MOD as simple as that in order to guarantee the lowest possible ban chance. I could've provided unlimited Cash and Coins, but it would've resulted in a definitely higher ban chance and it would also have killed the fun. Since you all know how much I like to "improve" and not "ruin" games, you'll understand my decision." - Sbenny

If you're interested in a more advanced hack, I released a VIP version of Cafeland here: ⭐ VIP Mod APK Cafeland

All credits goto Sbenny 🙂 I merely am releasing an updated version with no changes to the mod itself.

FAQs:
    A: HOW DO I CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK? IT GIVES ME ERRORS!
    Q: Simple. Uninstall your facebook app which is the cause of this issue, and you'll be able to successfully connect to facebook via browser! 🙂 This way you can also link your game progresses to Facebook in order to not lose them when installing a mod apk.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny, Arch9SK7

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 4 times

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

DCCon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    When updating a new mod will it be necessary to uninstall cafeland again?

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Member for 5 years
    Yes you must uninstall the previous version first :) so I advise if you want to keep your data to link your Facebook account so it saves in the cloud :) that way when you update you can pull your save back.
    Post automatically merged:

Also if you are looking to get some quick SB Points to download some of our many great mod APK games then you can definitely check here 🏆 Contest - YT Boost event 📺 - 40,000+ SB Points to EVERYONE! and show your support by subscribing and using the Coupon code for free SB Points :)

Ann Kho

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Hi, not sure whether it's alright to post feedback here because i hardly see posts discussing gameplay in a mod release thread. If inappropriate, please delete, thanks.
    I started playing Cafeland using the 2.0.14 mod from here, without linking to facebook, on my samsung note 3 phone, not rooted, and have reached about 100 levels without getting banned yet (touchwood). I didn't visit any cafes, not even Eva's, though, just in case it will get me banned from playing. Since i was already using the mod from here, i successfully update to 2.0.16 mod from here without uninstalling first (so i have kept my 'guest' account data intact).
    Wanna ask if any player has any advice for me - if i just visit other cafes without joining any cafe club, will it get me banned automatically?
    Also, if any member here uses this mod on Nox or Memu emulators? I wasn't able to load the game successfully in either, stuck at the loading screen whether i chose directX or openGL.
    Thanks for any advice in advance:happydroid:

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Member for 5 years
    Hi, not sure whether it's alright to post feedback here because i hardly see posts discussing gameplay in a mod release thread. If inappropriate, please delete, thanks.
    I started playing Cafeland using the 2.0.14 mod from here, without linking to facebook, on my samsung note 3 phone, not rooted, and have reached about 100 levels without getting banned yet (touchwood). I didn't visit any cafes, not even Eva's, though, just in case it will get me banned from playing. Since i was already using the mod from here, i successfully update to 2.0.16 mod from here without uninstalling first (so i have kept my 'guest' account data intact).
    Wanna ask if any player has any advice for me - if i just visit other cafes without joining any cafe club, will it get me banned automatically?
    Also, if any member here uses this mod on Nox or Memu emulators? I wasn't able to load the game successfully in either, stuck at the loading screen whether i chose directX or openGL.
    Well i can't speak for the use of any emulators with the game but when I started it on 2.0.14 I played until on there until I was about level 20 and then I went straight to 250 already in a club visiting different people's cafes including Eva and I haven't had any issues even with updating no ban nothing.

Screenshot_2019-05-04-11-35-37.png
    Capture+_2019-05-04-11-36-21.png

See ^~^ no issues!

Last edited:

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Member for 5 years
    So I was notified there is a new update out I will get a new version of this out for everyone as soon as I can I'll post the new thread link here too ^~^

XernieX

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thanks for this MOD :) ;)

Need update sir :)

Last edited:

faebianna

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Do you do updates for Club events as well so we can participate?

Status
    Not open for further replies.