Can anyone here help with a Samsung issue?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

starbl00d

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
I've tried other forums only yo be ignored or banned because it involved rooting and bootloops. I don't know where else to go. Here's the issue if ANYONE can help me

I have succeeded in rooting my Note 8. I then stupidly updated the phone and lost root, and when I re-rooted it, I accidentally added something I guess I hadn't before, and now it's stuck in a boot loop. I have done every single thing I can think of and have scoured the internet but I can't find an answer. I know all about flashing back to the original firmware with Odin, but Odin always throws a fail no matter what I do. I've even tried flashing the PIT file. There's no battery to remove, it always tells me “only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed” when I try to do anything, and since I can't turn the phone off, I also can't boot into recovery.

anthonyanson

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I had this same issue with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. It got stuck in the boot process. I googled it and found the solution for the Samsung users that by pressing and holding the power, volume up and home buttons simultaneously, you will get a recovery mode. After that, use the volume keys to select “wipe cache partition” and let your device wiped then reboot it. Your boot loop issue will be solved.