Can anyone suggest me some lesbian movies?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,360 happy users since 2014.
Register

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello~! Can anyone suggest me some lesbian movies that have happy ending(means that the protagonists will end up together and no one will die, something like that)? Oh and, something that is set in high school or college(like the TV Series "Faking it") Thanks in advance!

P.S. It's ok even if its a TV Series/Shows!
P.P.S. I'm sorry in advance if this is not the right section/place to ask for suggestions

Vi0letViridian

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
All that I can think of ATM is anime, though if I recall there is collection of these sorts of genres Ho Yay or Homoeroticism, yay! On tvtropes.

Maulik444

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
UNFREEDOM is a great movie but of of course not a happy one. But it has shown some brutal reality of this brutal world.

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
UNFREEDOM is a great movie but of of course not a happy one. But it has shown some brutal reality of this brutal world.
Ahh so it doesn't have a happy ending, then? I mean, they didn't end up together or something?? :( I'm actually avoiding movies, etc. that have a bad ending. So i might not watch that for now

Last edited:

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
oh sorry for that..I joked about it 😂 didn't know you were that desperate but look on the bright side it's a bit similar 😉😁
It's ok :lol: Hmm yeah it's bit similar, since they're also homosexuals. I kind of wanted to try watching yaoi sometime so I might try watching it when I don't have anything to do.

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Kijori my advice would be to avoid anime. Because Anime is notoriously famous for Sadistic characters that gets there deal done.that can make a butcher flinch.

anyways normal movies mostly has happy endings.

is it wrong me being a guy enjoy Lesbian movies?