Can anyone suggest me some lesbian movies?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,006 happy users since 2014.
Register

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Kijori my advice would be to avoid anime. Because Anime is notoriously famous for Sadistic characters that gets there deal done.that can make a butcher flinch.

anyways normal movies mostly has happy endings.

is it wrong me being a guy enjoy Lesbian movies?
Actually... I think it's the opposite lol. Most movies I found had bad ending(usually, the plot in wikipedia shows what will happen for the whole movie), and most anime have good ending.

And no, I think it's ok for a guy to enjoy lesbian movies~

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
msg deleted

Last edited:

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not really into romantic stuff but 'the 'The Handmaiden 2016'
It shows how men mistreatment women, but it has a happy ending ^^

Snowcrasher

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey, I know this response is more than half a year late, but I've got a couple:
  1. "You, Me and Him" is a comedy with happy endgame lesbians.
  2. I also second "But I'm a Cheerleader". Happy ending, campy and sort of a product of its time.
  3. "Saving Face" features Chinese-American women falling in love. Also a happy ending.
  4. "Imagine Me & You" features a woman who falls in love with a florist. Really great sapphic tropes too. Happy ending. ✨

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, I know this response is more than half a year late, but I've got a couple:
  1. "You, Me and Him" is a comedy with happy endgame lesbians.
  2. I also second "But I'm a Cheerleader". Happy ending, campy and sort of a product of its time.
  3. "Saving Face" features Chinese-American women falling in love. Also a happy ending.
  4. "Imagine Me & You" features a woman who falls in love with a florist. Really great sapphic tropes too. Happy ending. ✨
I haven't watch "You, Me and Him" and "Saving Face" yet, so I'll watch it later. Thanks!

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
You should try Kyse Mig (Kiss Me). It’s Swedish movie and yes a little bit old but it has happy ending!
And Carol too! Why nobody mention about this? It has Cate Blanchett for God sake lol but yes a happy ending too

As for TV show try Wynonna Earp (yes it has wlw and mlm AND they didn’t break up or die, yet) and Killing Eve. I can’t think more of TV show that hasn’t kill or break up the lesbian couple 🤔

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
You should try Kyse Mig (Kiss Me). It’s Swedish movie and yes a little bit old but it has happy ending!
And Carol too! Why nobody mention about this? It has Cate Blanchett for God sake lol but yes a happy ending too

As for TV show try Wynonna Earp (yes it has wlw and mlm AND they didn’t break up or die, yet) and Killing Eve. I can’t think more of TV show that hasn’t kill or break up the lesbian couple 🤔
I've already watched Wynonna Earp(It's so underrated). I think Riverdale has a lesbian couple that haven't died/break up yet. I heard the writing's s**t though so there's that. Maybe try Brooklyn Nine Nine and Orange is the New Black. I think those two are quite popular. Also there's a tv show in the Philippines called "The Rich Man's Daughter". It's on Youtube and has English subs. Anyways, thanks for the recommendations! I'll watch those later.

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've already watched Wynonna Earp(It's so underrated). I think Riverdale has a lesbian couple that haven't died/break up yet. I heard the writing's s**t though so there's that. Maybe try Brooklyn Nine Nine and Orange is the New Black. I think those two are quite popular. Also there's a tv show in the Philippines called "The Rich Man's Daughter". It's on Youtube and has English subs. Anyways, thanks for the recommendations! I'll watch those later.
Yea Wynonna Earp is soo underrated. The main protagonists is woman that no need man to kick arse with GUN!
Another work from the director is good too and the main character is in polyamory relationship. It’s called Lost Girl.

The lesbian couple in Riverdale is not the main couple and I don’t trust CW (after what they done to 1OO) so I kinda not recommend you 😅
B99 is like my favorite show now, aside from The Good Place. It’s so hilarious.
OITNB is good too. It’s LGBTQ friendly (kind of) but there is part where they kill the lesbian and I’m just like wtf. But it’s good though and really entertaining.

Oh that reminds me there is a spanish show where they really care about the wlw couple and their fans too. I forgot the title but I remember the ship called
And there is a YT serial called Carmilla (this is pretty known in wlw world but I think it’s worth mentioning since we ventured on YT serial)

And I will try to watch The Rich Man Daughter later. Thanks for the recommendation too!!

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
There is "Jenny's Wedding" but personally I didn't enjoy it as much as "Carol" or "But I'm a Cheerleader". It does end with a happy ending though, just the story plot was a little bit everywhere.
Post automatically merged:

If you want a spy comedy I suggest "D.E.B.S." or a musical comedy "Girltrash: All Night Long" is pretty good

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
There is "Jenny's Wedding" but personally I didn't enjoy it as much as "Carol" or "But I'm a Cheerleader". It does end with a happy ending though, just the story plot was a little bit everywhere.
Post automatically merged:

If you want a spy comedy I suggest "D.E.B.S." or a musical comedy "Girltrash: All Night Long" is pretty good
OH YES D.E.B.S! It’s pretty good too

‘‘Tis almost the season for Carol ladies gentlemen and gentlepeople!