Can someone give games that have same content as episods and choices stories you play

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,810 happy users since 2014.
Register

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm... I can't think of anything like those games you mentioned(those that have many stories in one app/game) but... There are some android visual novels I know where you can be a boy or a girl, and have a boy and girl love interests.

"Loren: The Amazon Princess" - It's really good. You can be a boy or a girl, and there are many boy and girl love interests.

"Roommates" - You can be a boy or a girl. I think it has the same developer of "Loren: The Amazon Princess".

"The Arcana" - You can be a boy, girl, or non-binary. There are 3 boys and 1 girl love interests.

Raven4u

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
You can try lovesick, Dangerous fellows, Secret Fan Crush, The King Bees series😉, 365 love, love gossip, My Drama, Ikeman Revolution and Sengoku. There's Samurai Love Ballad party, any "Shall we Date" games these 2 you can win many in game pearls an diamonds for many main purchases. Honey Magazine is another great one too💖 Well I fall in love with almost all of these blasted games, story books with animation 💕💖😉 Hope you find some💕

Hassan12309

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
You can try lovesick, Dangerous fellows, Secret Fan Crush, The King Bees series😉, 365 love, love gossip, My Drama, Ikeman Revolution and Sengoku. There's Samurai Love Ballad party, any "Shall we Date" games these 2 you can win many in game pearls an diamonds for many main purchases. Honey Magazine is another great one too💖 Well I fall in love with almost all of these blasted games, story books with animation 💕💖😉 Hope you find some💕
Thank you for the help 😊😊😊 although most of those game you suggested are games where you can only date boys still I like these type of games I hope in the future they will make more like these where you have the option to chose your gender preferences

Raven4u

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh my bad yeah not many of them have I found but the one by Favary First love story 😉 I stick to Dragon Age series and Mass Effect for choosing playing as a boy or girl 💕 I'll keep my eyes peeled for you though💖

Hassan12309

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Oh my bad yeah not many of them have I found but the one by Favary First love story 😉 I stick to Dragon Age series and Mass Effect for choosing playing as a boy or girl 💕 I'll keep my eyes peeled for you though💖
You right about dragon age and mass effect are the best for that case unfortunately there is not many games like them I already finshed them more then once

Raven4u

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hear you there they hold a special place in my heart and BG series.💕 Some games try but I dislike not being able to pick being a male one time or a female played a different way😍 An how the NPC become friends 💖 My hope is some anime romance written hook up with them that make games where you can be a butt kicking Male/Female, with the romance and the npc's that become family(they need help with romance though🙄)
Sorry off topic it's just hard finding someone to talk about how much the games rocks, when you have that choice.😉 That new Favary game you can play 2 different f/m routes.

Hassan12309

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
It's true 🙁🙁🙁 not many people play those kind of games most of them play popular games so i understand you what I like about those games like dragon age or mass effect and similar games is that you have the choice on how to treat your love interest and how you handle situation that affect them they are not just there as npc and about this new favary game is it in English if so what it name

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tried Stories: Your Choice?

I haven't played every book(only play one atm lol) but most book I've seen has male protag in it. Haven't seen any same-sex relationship, so I assume love interest will be purely girls. But then again the book that I'm playing atm has very low romance...

The game is very new though, released during April this year, so their stories aren't as diversified as other interactive stories. Also there are very few books atm but the length of one chapter is pretty long so you don't really feel like the book itself is short.

However, this game is actually better than the og episode and choices lol. Every choices will impact the story one way or another. Kinda almost like romance club's impact level. It has pretty decent story, plot transition is good, nice art. I'll give it a 4/5.

The book that I'm currently playing atm is Beneath Cursed Sails. It's about an ex-pirate that seek vengeance against his ex-crew member.

If you haven't tried it out, well I highly recommend it!

Hassan12309

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Tried Stories: Your Choice?

I haven't played every book(only play one atm lol) but most book I've seen has male protag in it. Haven't seen any same-sex relationship, so I assume love interest will be purely girls. But then again the book that I'm playing atm has very low romance...

The game is very new though, released during April this year, so their stories aren't as diversified as other interactive stories. Also there are very few books atm but the length of one chapter is pretty long so you don't really feel like the book itself is short.

However, this game is actually better than the og episode and choices lol. Every choices will impact the story one way or another. Kinda almost like romance club's impact level. It has pretty decent story, plot transition is good, nice art. I'll give it a 4/5.

The book that I'm currently playing atm is Beneath Cursed Sails. It's about an ex-pirate that seek vengeance against his ex-crew member.

If you haven't tried it out, well I highly recommend it!
I tried playing it for a bit honestlythe choices dose not matter no matter what you chose you don't controls who live and dies read escape from paradise and you will understand what i mean and when you play session 2 the choices in seseion dos not carry over there is no indication that any of the choices you did in session 1 matter in session 2 you just control whether you are tough ruthless or kind empathic and who you sleep with even though that character is not important or important but no matter what you do if the plot want this characters to die they will you cant do anything to change that
Post automatically merged:

You have control over how this character die you cant save him or her

The most storie I liked was in episode and it's called the elemental war or something like it's an old one but in it you have control over who dies or live from the important charcters and even who you will be not the ending and who you will romance I really hope there is stories or games like that in choices at least some of the stories have control over the ending and who you romance but still nothing like this one I'm talking about

Last edited:

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried playing it for a bit honestlythe choices dose not matter no matter what you chose you don't controls who live and dies read escape from paradise and you will understand what i mean and when you play session 2 the choices in seseion dos not carry over there is no indication that any of the choices you did in session 1 matter in session 2 you just control whether you are tough ruthless or kind empathic and who you sleep with even though that character is not important or important but no matter what you do if the plot want this characters to die they will you cant do anything to change that

You have control over how this character die you cant save him or her

The most storie I liked was in episode and it's called the elemental war or something like it's an old one but in it you have control over who dies or live from the important charcters and even who you will be not the ending and who you will romance I really hope there is stories or games like that in choices at least some of the stories have control over the ending and who you romance but still nothing like this one I'm talking about
Interesting. Haven't played escape from paradise. Sad to know choices don't go over. Hope they improve it because I really liked it, at least the book that I play atm lol.

There are choices that led MC to die and some choices are quite linear no matter what. I guess I still need to play more books...

Unfortunately idk any other game like this lol. Only know visual novels, and most VNs are very linear with multiple endings based on the route you chose.

Will post here if there's more though!

D

Deleted member 182889

Have you ever tried "What's your story?" It's like episode, you couldn't select your gender before but I assume they gave that option on the other stories they released. Give it a try 😊 oh and I forgot to mention that you can choose one of the love interests gender to be male or female.

Hassan12309

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Interesting. Haven't played escape from paradise. Sad to know choices don't go over. Hope they improve it because I really liked it, at least the book that I play atm lol.

There are choices that led MC to die and some choices are quite linear no matter what. I guess I still need to play more books...

Unfortunately idk any other game like this lol. Only know visual novels, and most VNs are very linear with multiple endings based on the route you chose.

Will post here if there's more though!
I was same as you i liked it at first but then I knew that it didn't matter anyway thank you for posting about it I appreciate that

Have you ever tried "What's your story?" It's like episode, you couldn't select your gender before but I assume they gave that option on the other stories they released. Give it a try 😊 oh and I forgot to mention that you can choose one of the love interests gender to be male or female.
Ya I did I played it before some stories in it is good but I don't think the choices matter that much I didn't play all the stories so im not sure i liked that we could chose the gender of the love interest

The choices that matter is related to which romance you want to be with but plotwise no choices matter that only the stories I played I don't know about the other ones

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 182889

You know, Choices is the best visual novel app according to other apps. I couldn't find that kind of app I like other than Choices unfortunately 🤔

Hassan12309

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
You know, Choices is the best visual novel app according to other apps. I couldn't find that kind of app I like other than Choices unfortunately 🤔
Yeah it's amazingI finished most of the stories in it I'm waiting for the new one I like to play the stories when they are finshed