• Did you know you can also get SB Cash by reviewing your smartphone? Check out this section: Smartphones, select your Brand and start a new thread into "Smartphone Reviews" section. The longer and more detailed your review is, the higher the SB Cash reward is!

Can we get a refund for Storyscape MOD?

JewelHeichou

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
As you know (or not), Storyscape recently shut down. Before it did, Sbenny finally released a MOD for it, but it was working properly. I understand that it's difficult to create a MOD, but can we get a refund for it? 500 sb cash is too big...

A

Ad Manager

Daelan

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Country
Select One
Hard to say if those who purchased the MOD will get a refund, because it's not the MOD that didn't work, it was the game that shut down, so it isn't the modders' fault. I agree with you that it's a lot of SB cash, I hope people can get it back. It's a pity storyscape shut down, after just a few months of being out, it was such a good game

Sky

XXX
👋 Community Team
From the Hell
Testing Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Box of Chocolates (Valentine's Day LIMITED)
Avatar Frame 04 - Hacker [30 Days]
Hell (666 Days)
Skull Coin (Limited Edition)
Spyglass (permanent)
Avatar Frame 03 - Hearts [30 Days]
Country
Germany
@JewelHeichou I'm sorry for you and everyone that the game shut down and the 500 SB Cash but there probably won't be any refunds as @Daelan said already it's not the modders fault.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.