Can we write Game reviews for modded versions?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,991 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
To whoever may concern,

I would like to ask if the Game Review threads are exclusive to NOT modded games,
or are we allowed to review the modded version(s) of the game/title?

Thank you for your time.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Obviously mate ... You have to write a review of a game from this forum. This is including mod apk and paid apk. :)

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Sorry, for the weird question.
I was looking at the Games Review threads and well the titles don't have specific details of; Is the game was a modded version and what version it was. As some games/titles have multiple mod version.
(Full unlock, paid apk, Mega mod and things alike.)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sorry, for the weird question.
I was looking at the Games Review threads and well the titles don't have specific details of; Is the game was a modded version and what version it was. As some games/titles have multiple mod version.
(Full unlock, paid apk, Mega mod and things alike.)
Show your creativity ... 😁

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Excuse me,
I'm fully satisfied with the answer I received.
Oh sorry for my poor manners, Thank you very much, Sir. @Gourov you been a big help.
How do I close this thread and add that "Solved" prefix? I'm sorry.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Excuse me,
I'm fully satisfied with the answer I received.
Oh sorry for my poor manners, Thank you very much, Sir. @Gourov you been a big help.
How do I close this thread and add that "Solved" prefix? I'm sorry.
You are welcome mate ... Ask @Twich54 to close it .

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hey,

I just wanted to clarify, to write a review of content here on the site it does NOT have to be something that has been shared here. For a lot of movies and shows that receive reviews, they haven't been posted here yet because they are too new. However, people can still come here and share their thoughts. This is so that people can also use the review section to recommend games to other users that may later become requested and to keep conversations going. The incentive is to keep the site alive with conversation, not to boost the popularity of a specific mod. :)

I hope this helps.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Hey,

I just wanted to clarify, to write a review of content here on the site it does NOT have to be something that has been shared here. For a lot of movies and shows that receive reviews, they haven't been posted here yet because they are too new. However, people can still come here and share their thoughts. This is so that people can also use the review section to recommend games to other users that may later become requested and to keep conversations going. The incentive is to keep the site alive with conversation, not to boost the popularity of a specific mod. :)

I hope this helps.
Those movies will get old eventually.
Thank you very much.
I'm now beyond satisfied with all the answers I received,
Thank you once again and please help me close this thread. "Solved"

Status
Not open for further replies.