✅ Solved Can you guide me a little bit

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,325 happy users since 2014.
Register

noble678

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
So HI Everyone

First of all you all guys are really awesome enjoying this community as well as this game modding thing after modding a few small games for practice and few which i want to play 😅

So actually I Started to roam around in the PlayStore and basically i just saw the game which makes it all started which is Life is Strange (UNREAL BASED) and i am like let's see it the whole game is a strory game and has episodes which you need to purchase and i tried to make free In-APP PURCHASES i already searched on the forum and figured out that @Axiom already posted a mod of it BUT I WANTED TO MOD IT ON MY OWN SO THAT I CAN LEARN NEW STUFF so I tried to watch a good amount of Youtube Tutorials to make things as expected but nothing works

SO AFTER ALL THIS I FIGURED OUT THAT NOW MAYBE IT'S THE TIME YOU CAN ASK FOR A LITTLE BIT HELP OR SORT OF GUIDANCE

I Know Maybe we can just mod this game with LUCKY PATCHER OR SB Patcher BUT I DON'T WANT TO DO SO BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO RELY ON AN APP I WANT TO FIGURE IT OUT ON MY OWN

And Yeah Thanks to all of the guys who helped me to get this far and

@Sbenny Dude You are awesome thanks realllyyy

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Hello again! :D
Glad that you enjoy your time here.
I'm just want to drop in and say hi xD
I'm not that good to be any help for you, but nice going tagging Sbenny :3

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team