Can you transfer games to a new phone ?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,591 happy users since 2014.
Register

Indianagirl81

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So, I've only downloaded one game from here before and I loved it! I got a new phone and I thought I'd try to download it again. I paid the SB Points and then the next day, there was an update. I don't have enough SB Points currently to download the new version, but for future reference, is there a way to transfer a game to a new phone without having to pay the SB Points?

Thanks everyone! :)

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well, based on my experience, if you buy some game using sbcasch, re download it, isn't a problem. Just login by using your user ID when you paid that game. I hope this helps.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

Each time a game gets updated, it charges the SB Points again because the modder had to take the new version of the game and mod it from scratch. The only way you can redownload a mod without paying for it again with SB Points is if it hasn't been updated or altered since the time you purchased it.

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!