Mod apk Cardinal Cross (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Cardinal Cross (Android Port)

Name of the game: Cardinal Cross

Version: v1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Requested by @Moonblink
- Story -
We are Raiders
Divided, autonomous, uninvited
Misery is our neighbor
Pain, our kin

When small-time Raider Scavenger Lana Brice meets her mysterious client, she has a sudden realisation: her life just took a very wrong turn in the worst way possible.

A storm is brewing...

Being forced to join a stranger's fight raises a mess of complex feelings in Lana. Generations of oppression and injustice, the bittersweet bonds of family and the pull of ethics: it’s a brooding volcano that threatens to erupt.

Cardinal Cross cannot be stopped...

But will Lana’s careless adventure spark a Galactic disaster?

Will she be hailed as a hero or reviled as an anarchist?

- Features -
  • 80+ backgrounds.
  • 50+ Side Characters.
  • 70+ CGs.
  • 3 different personality choices for Lana.
  • Multiple endings.
  • Original Theme Song.
  • 2 male and 1 female romance option.
  • Built-in Encyclopedia.
Honestly i only tested this like after 2 menu and quitted because i didnt sleep a wink since yesterday and right now it's 8:22 AM so i hope someone can give me a feedback if there is an error inside (And the other reason is because the only guy i am interested in is Kieran but he is not one of the pursueable character so buh bye game!). Porting this actually didnt take long time at all, but because my renpy seems to face weird error i have to reinstall it multiple times until finally i decide to update manually by download each individual file by it's own instead of using the web launcher. I am going to sleep now. Enjoy everyone :)

MOD Features:
Android Port from Steam Windows Version.

YouTube Video:
Thanks to @Anthea for the video :)

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 140 times

Last edited:

TwinkEATER

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh my god! Thnk you guys! Ive played this one a long time ago on my laptop, but it broke so i cant play any s**t! But u made it possible for android thnkssss! *forgive my language*
525bd53a019dded63d73a7fcaa322186.jpg

eleveneightpm

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Played it before in its demo version, but got too lazy to find the final pc version XD
Now it's here tho so thanks a lot~~ ;w;

Annaaup

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
best game tbh great job works perfectly

mr47

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much
I wanted to play this game for so long now but never had the time
Now I have it on my phone thanks to you and it plays great

IsraaNox