Paid .apk CashKnight ( Gem Event Version ) 1.022 - PREMIUM APK(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,257 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MustYou

TWICE & GFRIEND TRASH
Member for 5 years

Cash Knight Gem Special APK v1.025

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: MustYou

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 8 times

• The Brand New Idle RPG!!

Enjoyable and Addictive Cash Knightt!!

Features :

** A SERIES OF THE NEWEST WEAPONS **

From the Stick, Sword of the Knight, Warrior's Spear, The mace and to The ax of the devil!! And...if you have some weapons you want to use then please send you idea by email. I'll do my best to update weapons^^

** COSTUMES THAT YOU WANT TO WEAR FOREVER!! **

You have to try this costumes on if you want to know this feeling.
    So I preapared something for you. You check this out in Cash Knight~

** VARIOUS COSTUMES!! MORE AMAZING AND POWERFUL SKILLS **

The skills are very various and amazing!! It's hard to explain in words. But the costumes can't make the hero invisible or laser man.^^;;

** THE SOUL WEAPON!! POWER-UP THE SOUL!! **

Beyond the normal idle RPG!! Power-up, combination and upgrade weapon!! Make your hero as the world’s greatest warrior on PVP with the legendary level of Soul Weapons.

** STRATEGIC PET SETUP **
    Do you like pets that make you strong?

Do you like pets that give you a lot of money?

Do you like a strong pet?

There are a lot of fun with choice. Create your own strategy with your unique pet setup.

** THE HONOR POINTS BETTER THAN GEMS!! **

You can be the honorary knight through rebirth. You can do very precious things with the Honor Point which you can get after becoming the honorary knight. The Honor Point is even incomparable with Gems.

Get the Honor Point as many as you can!!

** THE HONORARY RINGS ONLY FOR THE HONORARY KNIGHT!! **

The first reason why you must get the Honor Point!!

It makes me much stronger with the mysterious power!!

It makes me rich with the mysterious power!!

It makes my pets much powerful with the mysterious power!!

And..there are more things with rings..

I strongly recommend you to equip Rings!!

** VARIETY CONTENTS !! **

A series of contents without rest like Soul Dungeon, Memory Dungeon, Infinite Dungeon, Boss Dungeon and PVP!!

** ADDICTIVE!! YOU CAN NOT NEVER STOP! **

You don't need to tap and control continuously but you can never stop!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• PAID apk

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank MustYou and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superclay.cashknightEventCash

Downloaded 3 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

CashKnight ( Gem Event Version ) 1.022 - PREMIUM APK(updated) was released by MustYou and 831 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.