Mod apk Cat Game - The Cats Collector! MOD : UNLIMITED CAT COINS AND CAT GEMS + 10K OF EACH FOOD TILL LEVEL 3 TITANIUM BACKUP MEGA SAVE! v1.21.44

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,960 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years

Cat Game - The Cats Collector! v1.21.44

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: @SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Download Link Removed. New version will be released soon!

• Join your friends and millions of players around the world who have fallen in love with Cat Game - The Cats Collector!

Cat Game transports you to a colorful world where you collect adorable cats, care for them and build your dream cat Tower!

Full of imagination and humor, Cat Game lets you play with your friends or in solo across a variety of special events and contests to win unique prizes like the very rare Legendary cats!

The game features:

- Over 900 cats to collect
    - Watch your cats come to life with cute animations
    - Customize and decorate your dream cat Tower
    - Special events let you earn exclusive cats and prizes
    - Enter contests to design the ultimate rooms
    - Play fun and addictive mini-games to earn coins
    - Join a club and play with your friends
    - Compete in the leaderboard for very exclusive rewards
    - New content added every week

•   
    Root permissions are required in order to install/play.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 999,999,999 CAT COINS AND GEMS + 10K OF EACH FOOD! (TILL LEVEL 3)
    ENJOY!

❌YOU MUST HAVE TITANIUM BACKUP INSTALLED!!❌
    ONCE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SUPER SAVE,OPEN TITANIUM BACKUP AND THE APP SHOULD DETECT THE SAVE. TAP "RESTORE DATA ONLY" AND THE SUPER SAVE SHOULD LOAD INTO YOUR GAME!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank SuperEvilMafiaBoss and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minogames.cats.client

Last edited by a moderator:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Dcvonluna

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cute game. But cannot change it to English. Also cannot get unlimited gems.

Jamielly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
That happened to me too, but I went directly to my files> downloads and installed from there and it went thru. Hope this helps 😊 (I feel the pain of loosing 325 SB too 😔 after I installed, I have problems opening the apk 😩)

GrimmKitty

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you but sadly I tried that and it still didn't go through. I appreciate you trying to help me though :)

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years
Hey guys, im really sorry i left you all out without an answer till now...i was busy with life and didn't had any spare time for the forum...I don't want anyone to feel like they wasted their time and SB Points with my mods so i will try my best to help you find a solution to any problems y'all encounter...Thanks everyone for your patience.Now lets get to the problem...I personally tested this on my phone and nox emulator on my laptop and didn't had any problems...otherwise i wouldn't upload it here...Could someone download SAI (split apk installer ) and see if they can install it from there? google play releases splited app's so it could be that.If it doesn't work im always here to help.As for the app crashing it could be because of missing obb since the game is kinda large...try downloading the game from play store first, uninstall it when its finished downloading and then install my modded apk.
Post automatically merged:

Cute game. But cannot change it to English. Also cannot get unlimited gems.
what do you mean by you cannot get unlimited gems? i have modded the currency to 999,999,999 which is pretty much unlimited...as for the language try to clear the app's cache.

also i forgotten to mention that titanium backup requires ROOT in case it wasn't clear...(it literally takes less than half an hour to root nowadays with the tools available out there but i understand if you dont wanna do it)

Last edited:

Jamielly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey guys, im really sorry i left you all out without an answer till now...i was busy with life and didn't had any spare time for the forum...I don't want anyone to feel like they wasted their time and SB Points with my mods so i will try my best to help you find a solution to any problems y'all encounter...Thanks everyone for your patience.Now lets get to the problem...I personally tested this on my phone and nox emulator on my laptop and didn't had any problems...otherwise i wouldn't upload it here...Could someone download SAI (split apk installer ) and see if they can install it from there? google play releases splited app's so it could be that.If it doesn't work im always here to help.As for the app crashing it could be because of missing obb since the game is kinda large...try downloading the game from play store first, uninstall it when its finished downloading and then install my modded apk.

what do you mean by you cannot get unlimited gems? i have modded the currency to 999,999,999 which is pretty much unlimited...as for the language try to clear the app's cache.

also i forgotten to mention that titanium backup requires ROOT in case it wasn't clear...(it literally takes less than half an hour to root nowadays with the tools available out there but i understand if you dont wanna do it)

I tried both solutions and I keep getting the same issues and error...
Screenshot_20200124-112338.jpg Screenshot_20200124-112338.jpg this error keeps happening after launching the game

scaredyninja

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm getting the same error as Jamielly. I've tried installing with SAI and without, the phone is rooted, titanium backup detects the backup and restores it... but trying to open the game gets an error. I've definitely had the playstore version of the game on my phone too.

catgameerror.png

AmourMoi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sooo.. Is this fixed yet? This is what I get when I down the Cat Game apk in SAI, I'd really love to play the game I just used my sb's on

Attachments

Mousetta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I should've read everything clearly, that's on me.
Root seems to be required for this to work but oh well. Sometimes that's how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.