Catan Switch NSP + Update

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,237 happy users since 2014.
Register

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years

Title: Catan
Release Date: June 20, 2019
Category: Board Game, Strategy
Publisher: Asmodee Digital
Type: eShop
Format: NSP
Title ID: 010092C00C5EC000
Title Size: 725 MB
Language: English
Required Firmware: 8.0.1
CFW: 8.0.1 + Atmosphere 0.9.0

Description: Trade, Build, Settle on Nintendo Switch™! Discover or re-discover all the fun of the strategic & social gameplay of the million-seller board game! Build settlements, roads and cities strategically to gain supremacy on CATAN! Some resources you have in abundance, other resources are scarce. Trade resources wisely & skillfully to stack the odds in your favor and become the greatest settler of CATAN!

Play through an exclusive campaign mode with numerous scenarios, each with a unique starter situation and three levels of difficulty. Enjoy a modern take on the classic CATAN style and chose from various board pieces and table designs. Compete with players from around the world thanks to the online mode with leaderboards. Experience the game in TV mode or on-the-go with the handheld mode. Seafarers expansion included! Set sails to conquer the magnificent islands of CATAN. Discover uncharted land as well as new gameplay mechanics such as building ships or the confrontation with pirates.

Download Link:
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 10 times

Carlosritchie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
hey did this work ok for you? when i install it i just get a grey square with a wheel inside and it wont let me open the game