Mod apk Cathy's Crafts v1.0.0 !! Full Game Unlocked + MOD Menu (Freeze Money) !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,002 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Cathy's Crafts v1.0.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 44 times

• A classic time management game in a brand new setting!
    Manage your own crafting shop while enjoying the story of Cathy and Ming, a slightly eccentric cat! Craft loving customers will enter your store to create beautiful objects, but they'll need your help to make the most creative decorations. While assisting them, be sure to feed Ming from time to time. The cat's extremely cute & cuddly, but gets really grumpy when hungry! You'll play in 6 different locations and you can customize your shops to give them the look you want. If you win all trophies you'll be able to call yourself a real Craft Shop Star! Have fun!

The first location is fully free with an in-game unlock for the full complement of locations.
    No additional purchases after the full unlock are necessary to experience all game features!

Game Features:
    - Enjoy the 1st season of Cathy's Crafts
    - Play 60 lovely time management levels in 6 different locations
    - Win all 18 trophies and become a real crafting star
    - Help your customers create beautiful objects
    - Delight yourself in the cute story of talented young Cathy and the cat, Ming

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Full Game Unlocked ⭐ (via LP v8.8.6)
    2. MOD Menu
    3. No Ads.

MOD Menu Features:
    1. Freeze Money .

This Game might not be incompatible with some devices. Comment down below if you had any issues and I will do my best to help. 😊

Thanks a lot to My Sista @BlackEden , @Obber and @Rryan22 for testing this game out 💐 So don't forget to thank them 💝

Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some SB Points ❤

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boomzap.ds1

Downloaded 21 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
This man is obsessed with Game House. I am sure you are on Game House's hitlist somewhere....

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
This man is obsessed with Game House. I am sure you are on Game House's hitlist somewhere....
Hahaha .... Let the bullet fly man ... I am damn ready 🤣

Richa27

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The game keeps crashing... Its not playable
Post automatically merged:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Install the obb correctly.

Hayako

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for your work! :)

Update:
I really wanted to play it, I downloaded it from several places before, but it didn't work anywhere. I following the instructions: install apk, then put game cache in android/obb folder. When I open it, it counts download, then quits. I also tried the other way around: first I put the game cache (in the obb folder), then install apk, but the same thing happened: it always tried to download something. Time to try the Lucky Patcher. Sadly no luck.

Last edited:

Thegreek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It keeps crushing all the time both mobile both tablet everywhere unfortunately.i did everything correct and nothing

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It keeps crushing all the time both mobile both tablet everywhere unfortunately.i did everything correct and nothing
Both of your mobile and tablet has recent android version I believe ?

Thegreek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Both of your mobile and tablet has recent android version I believe ?
My tablet version have not new version in almost a year my mobile newest version is a month old.but in all of your games I did not receive any problem

adriencf31

Lurker Lv0️⃣
this game keeps crashing force close in android 5 i dont even know how to play it

this game keeps crashing force close in android 5 i dont even know how to play it

Cathy's Crafts v1.0.0 !! Full Game Unlocked + MOD Menu (Freeze Money) !! was released by Gourov and 4099 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.