💬 Review Cats

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,933 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ryysee

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Cats

Cats is a movie baced on a long running musical on Broadway, watching the movie will give you confusing music sung by extremely famous people cgi into cats.

Review:
This movie is horrifying, the music is bad. The cgi is scarey, I believe seeing james cordon look like a creepy cat in the hat with a edited on bulge is one of the most scarring things I've ever watched. I sat in the movie theater with my friends on the verge of leaving the entire time. There is no plot, there is no character building, only a hoge podge of humanistic cats. I mean come on furry costumes are less disturbing then the animation of live action cats. After I watched the movie we sat in the theater in silence and walked out and didn't speak of the movie till the next day. This is a cursed movie and is a full experience to watch. Sitting through the entire movie of cats is a battle of wills I don't believe most can handle. At least 7 people walked out of the theater and I dont blame them. I would go but it was like a car crash I couldn't look away from the horror right in front of me. This is a horrible movie to go on a date to. After seeing entire human body's cgi with cat hair I never want to download another dating app.

Would you recommend this to other users? Hell yes I do, it's horrible but if you want something to plague your nightmares besides the crippling weight of life this is your movie. I was more confused then entertained but it's a great bonding experience between friends.

Rating(1-5): ⭐