Paid .apk CDisplayEx Comic Reader

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,424 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
CDisplayEx Comic Reader

Name of the app: CDisplayEx Comic Reader

Version: 1.1.84.

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

App Description:
CDisplayEx is a light, efficient CBR Reader, and it is also the most popular comic book reader. It is able to read all comic book formats (.cbr file, .cbz, .pdf, etc..) and Manga. Everything is designed to give you the best comic reading experience, it load comic books immediately, reading is fluid and comfortable.

Benefits of the Pro version:
- Access to Google Drive, Dropbox and Onedrive.
- Advanced page scaling options that allow you to pre-set the number of moves to reach the opposite edge of the page.
- Night mode.
- No ads.

You can simply browse through your folders to find and read your comics, but if you need, the management of your library is integrated! simply indicate where your comics are, and the reader will group the comics by series or offer you the next album to read in your collection. An integrated search will allow you to find a volume instantly.

The player also allows you to connect to network shares, preload files on your phone or tablet, and perform searches.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.progdigy.cdisplay
MOD Features:
This is a free download of a paid app.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: CordeliaCross

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 95 times

Downloaded 104 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

erwinofm

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cordelia, you are awsome!!

erwinofm

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Haha thanks, I am glad that you like the app 😄
I often read comics - and found it hard to get lightweight and easy to use app for read CBR/CBZ. But this CDisplay Ex had saved my day. Thanks again. Appreciate it.

dean137

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know why but it isn't working only phon, the "read comics" page (on bottom left) shows empty. I'm confused ,do you have to download the comics or does it come online?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I don't know why but it isn't working only phon, the "read comics" page (on bottom left) shows empty. I'm confused ,do you have to download the comics or does it come online?

You have to use your own comics that you have on your device.

tenchupower

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you!!!
Post automatically merged:

Nevrmind. It refuses to read any of my .cbr files. I've tried everything, even making my own .cbr files using winrar and still nothing. It recognizes the file type but won't open.

Last edited:

Matrix777

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot for the app!!!!

CDisplayEx Comic Reader was released by CordeliaCross and 8264 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.