Celebrating 750,000 amazing people in our community!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,040 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Days, months, years passed and it's already been the 7th best year of my life! Why? Because I'm surrounded by wonderful people who make this an AMAZING community!

And today it's time to celebrate one of our best milestones: reaching 750,000 registered users!

I'll keep this short and simple to make it easier for everyone to be part of this!

This giveaway is made of TWO gifts, and since, as always, I'm late, ( 🤦‍♂️ ) the first gift of this giveaway started with a day of delay, but anyhow it'll be valid for EVERY USER who registered since 2014 till Yesterday (when we hit 750k users). Newly registered users will still be able to take part in the second gift below, which is available to everyone who signed up before 18th July.

FIRST GIFT:

Free SB Points to the first 750,000 users of our community.

Just CLICK HERE and you'll immediately receive anything from 75 to 750 SB Points. Good luck, and please note you have just a week to claim the reward, so be fast! It'll expire on 17th July!

SECOND GIFT:

STEP 1:
Subscribe to our official youtube channel (if not already subscribed) and turn on the notification bell.

You can subscribe by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Sbenny_Official?sub_confirmation=1

We also suggest to post comments and like our videos. You'll see why below.

STEP 2:
On 17th July, visit again our YouTube Channel, as we'll post a mysterious puzzle on there which holds a treasure! It can either be posted as YouTube video, a post or even a YouTube short!

If you solve the puzzle, you'll win a certain amount of SB Points which depends on:

- The total number of subscribers on our YouTube channel
- The number of likes all our videos received from today to 17 July
- The number of comments we received from today to 17 July

Beware spam/meaningless comments will not be counted and only those who subscribed will be able to claim the reward on 17th July.

Now let me end this short paragraph by expressing, once again, my eternal gratitude to all the community! ♥ Even though we're an online community, remember this place would just be a bunch of scripts and codes without your presence. It's still special people like you who make this virtual world as amazing as it is, and it's really a honor for me to be the humble servant of the best communiy in the world, who started 7 years ago from the dreams of a lost guy, which slowly became the shared dream of 750,000 wonderful people (and counting)!

Yours forever,
Luca S, aka Sbenny

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I came online just in time xD
Free points! More cookies! Thank you Sbenny 🥰

Anyway, glad to be part of this shenanigans, blah blah blah, encouraging comments, blah blah...
Hope the quiz isn't math xD

Edit: oooh, I got lucky, 687 points OwO

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I came online just in time xD
Free points! More cookies! Thank you Sbenny 🥰

Anyway, glad to be part of this shenanigans, blah blah blah, encouraging comments, blah blah...
Hope the quiz isn't math xD
N0 D0N`7 W0RRY K4S4M1 😂

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Congratulations for the 750k milestone 🥳 🎉 Many more to achieve so Best of Luck (y)

Only got 288SB Points :(

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much Sbenny I am proud and happy to be part of the Sbenny community 😉
It is a beautiful virtual family and I am sure it will grow again! Thanks to you for creating all that 🥰. I received 290 sb thanks 😜

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.