Paid .apk CELL 13- The Ultimate Test Physics Puzzle v1.0.3 Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,250 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App
CELL 13- The Ultimate Test Physics Puzzle v1.0.3 Unlocked

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.errorsevendev.games.cell13Pro
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? Y/N

Mod Features

Premium Purchased App Unlocked Full
No Ads
License Resolved

Video Preview Below

Description
Take an epic journey to escape the cells. Will you pass the ultimate test?
READ MORE TAP SPOILER[/color]
You find yourself trapped in one of 13 giant cells, filled with amazing logic puzzles ranging from simple to impossibly difficult. You meet your friendly, and slightly lonely robotic buddy, Chester.

Together you must use your brain power to solve the puzzles, using physics objects in creative and innovative ways to help you along the way.

CELL 13 starts out quite simple, as Chester guides you through CELL 1. However, you will quickly realise that not everything is so straight forward. You're going to have to think outside the box to continue through the cells.

Use crates, balls, glass, elevators, laser bridges and most importantly portals. Individually these objects may not be useful. But together, with your creativity, you may find a solution to escape the cells.

Featuring an ambient, surreal environment and soundtrack, you will enjoy the freedom and flexibility available to explore and solve the puzzles with no time limit.

CELL 13 features 13 long, puzzle packed cells which will keep you entertained and challenged for many hours.

Will you pass the ultimate test? A truly great achievement, if you survive.

CELL 13 Includes:
• 13 large free cells featuring over 65 unique, challenging puzzles
• Ambient, atmospheric background music
• Beautiful graphics and a stunning surreal world
• Ultra smooth 3D graphics
• Easy to learn, very challenging to complete.
• Play offline, no wifi required.
• No advertising - ever!
• No In App Purchases.

Physics Objects include:
• Portal crates - a unique, never before seen invention!
• Laser bridges - solid laser beams you can drive over, or redirect with portal crates
• Elevators and moving platforms - they make it easy to get from place to place, but you may have to switch them on first!
• Low poly balls - giant yellow low poly balls you can roll along and use to set off large buttons
• Colour coded puzzle boxes - put them on the right coloured sensors to unlock doors!
• Rotating platforms - use them wisely, they can block access or laser bridges to clear a path.
• Many more objects to use creatively to solve the puzzles and escape the cells.
• One of the best offline games!

From the creators of the very successful Laserbreak, CELL 13 is a physics puzzle that you simply cannot miss.

CELL 13 is widely recognised as one of the best indie games of 2016.

If you love games such as Portal 2, and Monument Valley you will love the challenging puzzles CELL 13 offers.

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the" LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply
(" Thanks @SusieQ™ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE
35.8 Mb

Credit Me @SusieQ™
If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support you can buy me a cup of coffee. Its greatly appreciated <3 [ PayPal is super easy to use & no PayPal account is required by you]Send me a pm for more info@SusieQ™
For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select" FOLLOW "

Downloaded 11 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:
Please note the current version is 1.08, thank you!! :love:

CELL 13- The Ultimate Test Physics Puzzle v1.0.3 Unlocked was released by SusieQ and 1633 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.