Changed daily login gain!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,503 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eul

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is my suggestion I want you admins to changed he daily cash gain from 30 to 50 that's far more fair cause some modded apps are overprice can't afford it for some of as new members cause we were broke.

Economy in this forum site taken me down actually I can buy a one year membership but I currently don't have any money. My father won't give me my allowance without any good reason.

My father always telling me when I ask him to by things for me " don't waste my salary in your useless games you don't know how hard to earn money ". I am planning to work to enable for me to buy my membership here using my own earn money. But my father has too much pride and he is telling me " Eric you don't need to work all you have to do is too go to school and focus on your studies ".

See how stubborn my dad that's why decided to save some of my school money on my piggy bank but he did find out about and he confiscated it and add it to our daily needs budget.

That is why I am asking you admins moderators to increase the daily login gain of SB Points.

-Eul

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Technically, the daily login already been increased before from 25 to 30 a day.
Gaining cash is actually really really easy now compare to before, with all the give away, contest etc. I mean look at me, I'm nor a modder or staff yet i can easily get a lot of cash just by being 'active' in the community
Also, you been here for a year 😑

Eul

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I
Technically, the daily login already been increased before from 25 to 30 a day.
Gaining cash is actually really really easy now compare to before, with all the give away, contest etc. I mean look at me, I'm nor a modder or staff yet i can easily get a lot of cash just by being 'active' in the community
Also, you been here for a year 😑
To tell you me friend even u & me are not really friends I forgotten this account but last week I find free time while it is summer vacation I need free modded games so a flashback happened and I remember a don't need to create new account because I remember I got this already.

Eul

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Don't make that face it's offending

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The mods itself already free to begin with buddy, the modder here didn't receive anything in return, they only do it for fun.
The reason Sbenny implemented the cash system in the first place is so there's a limitation on how much game one person can download, and to prevent leaches.
And if there's a mod with high price, it's just mean that it was harder to modded or have a lot more content.
Also, sorry if my current expression offended you.

Eul

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Calm down hands

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

Dude..... I'm not Hulk, it's take more than that to make me rise, like for example if you dating my sister.... You didn't do that aren't you? *Cocking shotgun*
Thanks for your support here @Hans Bloodsmith, Unfortunately you cant help him anymore as he violated serious number of rules. I have sent you 100SB Points as a token of appreciation.

#Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.