Chapters account issues

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,257 happy users since 2014.
Register

Amariej88

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I got a message saying abnormal account detected and to download game from playstore. My keys and diamonds were decreased. So I have the normal 2 keys which with the mod was fine because I could still play with none, and I had like 11,000 diamonds, now left with 1000. So idk if they did a sweep of accounts or something. I guess compared to others who got banned I'm doing better but now I cant play the mod. Will this be rectified with the next mod update or will I be stuck playing the original unmodded game? I'm kinda nervous that I'll end up banned if I try again. Anyone else dealing with this, and does anyone have and suggestions or solutions?

Rampaige7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey,
The same thing happened to me after I downloaded the new mod. At first I thought I was banned too. I don't have unlimited diamonds or tickets either. All my old story progress was deleted as well. It sucks to start over, however, that was probably my fault since I deleted the old mod once the new one wasn't downloading correctly. I was wondering the same thing as you, is a new mod gonna fix this issue or is there another solution for those like us?

Rampaige7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
If it helps, try going to the most recent mod apk for Chapters I believe published May 7th. There are a lot of other users who are having the same issue. I've just been keeping myself updated through there by reading the other responses. I think some individuals are waiting for a new mod because the recent not all the features work. In any case, sorry I wasn't of more help.