Chapters Interactice Stories hack not working anymore

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,264 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

carinaosantoss

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello guys. Is anyone here playing Chpaters Interactive Stories? I've been playing this game with a hack since last year. But last time when I opened the game, crazymaplestudio (maker of the game) detects that I have insane amount of diamonds and tickets and they need to close my account. So I cant use the game anymore even though I tried everything like changing account, install and hack again. But still, it wont work. Does anyone here happened the same thing?? If yes, how did you solved it. Sbenny suggested to use Andrpid Emulator. I tried Bluestacks on Mac but I dont know if I can hack chapters interactive stories. Pleaseeeee help me guys. I'm really addicted to this game.

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I cleared data and cache before deleting the app, and then I rebooted my phone. After that I just reinstalled the same mod apk (1.4.6), and then it was up and running as a brand new account without issues. However, this new account is not linked to any Google or FB account - so my old account wasn't detected by the servers. In this sense I am liable to lose progress but I'll go with this if I am still able to play. After all I did lose all previous progress.

I don't know if this will work for you as I have read replies on the original post stating that new accounts cannot be created at all...but the above was what I did and it worked for me.

carinaosantoss

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately, Yes 💔😭 I tried to reset my phone and install again the game so I can have new account and I didn't buy a lot of tickets and diamonds too but then after 2 days it was banned again. 😭 I don't know what to do.
Post automatically merged:

@eyannis It worked but after 2 days its banned again 😭💔

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Uninstall it, then clear your app data and cache. Then try installing a VPN and activating it. Then download the mod again and try.

Zenkii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh man, this happened to me earlier. I've been using the app for a year now. IDK they have detected the mod. Hope the things that you guys have suggested will work. Thanks!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
@CordeliaCross What's VPN? 😊 Did it worked to you?
A VPN Is a way to mask your IP when you do things online. This makes it harder for other people to pinpoint your IP address and other identifying features of your device. This worked for me.

Igogo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm having the same problem, I guess I'll try clearing data, uninstall then connect VPN and install again the same mod, that order is right?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Yeah, that is correct :)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.