CHAPTERS: Interactive Stories Banned work around

lhark

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
Hi everybody!

Incase i posted in the wrong category or section I'm sorry, it's my first time to post. Please let me know how to correct it. ๐Ÿ˜‡

I just wanted to share that my account for Chapters: Interactive Stories got banned, probably because i bought too much items.. but i found a way through it.. Temporarily i guess ๐Ÿ˜„. Just sharing incase some of you also got banned but still want to try and play it.

I open the game, wait for it to load and once its good to go i turn off my data right before the home screen loads. Then select a book while my data is off, then turn it on to click play and wait for it to load and once it reaches 100% i turn off my data again. I can now read the chapters offline right until i reach the last page i turn on my data so i can move on to the next chapter. But then I'll get detected so i have to start over again ๐Ÿ˜‚

Note: timing is the key. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Also, I've cleared cache, clear app data and then uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it still found my old account.

Screenshot_20190414_121458_com.mars.avgchapters.jpg

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Cordcutter

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
U R Awesome!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post this!! I've done the same but I was posting in Detox's MOD. I'm going to give all ur suggestions a shot. ..๐Ÿ˜Š fingers crossed... n thanx again๐Ÿ˜‡

Cordcutter

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
๐Ÿ˜Š I totally agree with you about how๐Ÿ‘ great this app is and :emoji_confetti_ball:Yay ur suggestions are working so far! :emoji_confetti_ball:!!! Getting the timing down is tricky but sooooo worth it!! THANK U SOOOO MUCH!!!:emoji_four_leaf_clover::emoji_blossom:

DaenarysStormborn

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
United States of America
Goddess, No! That's would too expensive. I don't even want to think about how much real money that would be.
but yes, Through LP. BUT Ive had the mods since December. chapters and choices. I haven't updated in a while because there was no need.

lhark

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
Have you tried using the MOD to buy more? I hope it will still work..

rogue007

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Huawei
Country
United States of America
Erasing cache and saved data didn't work for me. The app kept finding my old account. But I'm able to read stories again thanks to your workaround.

lhark

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
I tried the same things but nada.. Happy to know it helped and thanks for the feedback! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hiseu

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Small Request Booster (single use)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
United States of America
It works lol but after a while you'll get tired of doing it.

nashbender

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Malaysia
Umm guys latest news: i still got banned even though i already sign up to different facebook account and my ticket and diamonds are low. I played with no problem just this morning! I guess they really tightened their security this time....i miss my game ๐Ÿ˜ข

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.