CHAPTERS: Interactive Stories Banned work around

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,141 happy users since 2014.
Register

PinkDiamomd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

How are you playing chapters? Did the old version work and if so how did you do it all

Jk6

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@PinkDiamomd install & play version 1.4.5 even if you are already banned, you can use the WiFi trick described earlier in this thread :)

exctly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
hi, i also got banned just yesterday and really frustated about it.

i've tried many thing to start a new guest account on my device but it won't allow and always get me back to my old guest account. and i believe that the app must've had a secret saved files in my phone since it said "the system will synchronize your archive now". i just couldn't figure which archive did it mean.

i've tried parallel space which worked just for a while and within an hour it also notice that i'm using hack (even though i can't buy any diamond) and get banned there too. and it also "synchronize my archive" like it did with the original app, and always get me back to the old account.

so you guys probably wanna try to find out which archive file and where did it saved. maybe if we delete the archive file we can start over?

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
hi, i also got banned just yesterday and really frustated about it.

i've tried many thing to start a new guest account on my device but it won't allow and always get me back to my old guest account. and i believe that the app must've had a secret saved files in my phone since it said "the system will synchronize your archive now". i just couldn't figure which archive did it mean.

i've tried parallel space which worked just for a while and within an hour it also notice that i'm using hack (even though i can't buy any diamond) and get banned there too. and it also "synchronize my archive" like it did with the original app, and always get me back to the old account.

so you guys probably wanna try to find out which archive file and where did it saved. maybe if we delete the archive file we can start over?

View attachment 37611
you have to connect it to a facebook account that you haven't used to sign up on the app yet then clear the app's data. after that you can start fresh. i suggest you do it with the playstore version. lucky/sb patcher doesn't work now anyway.

Tooshy20

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same thing happen to me! Starting a new account is a waste

PotatoFan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did install this game and used Lucky Patcher for this on a new device and still got banned. I think they can detect the hack as long as long as you're using the Lucky Patcher now;;

chcknsndwch

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i still get banned after a few hours even when i started a new account D:

Shuuu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
my acc also got banned and i still cannot play it,, im not even buy a single diamond yet but i already got banned... if u happen to find another solution please share with me..tq

lhark

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Heya shuu, did the work around not work for you? My account is also banned but by doinf those steps i can still play the game

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
They've forced an update on all players for every version of the app. Therefore, this method is now invalid. Unfortunately :(

Grass9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
after my account has been banned can the account return to its original state, will it continue to be banned forever? please help answer 😢😭

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
after my account has been banned can the account return to its original state, will it continue to be banned forever? please help answer 😢😭
Unfortunately, it's locked forever.