CHAPTERS: Interactive Stories Banned work around

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

korellasan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So the OP'S work around worked for me, thankfully since i have already tried everything else (deleting data and cache, uninstalling and reinstalling) and nothing worked, it always synced to my og account and gave me no chance to make another one. Downside is i can't buy any more diamonds so when the last ones i have run out i won't be able to play with the premium choices anymore

korellasan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So the OP'S work around worked for me, thankfully since i have already tried everything else (deleting data and cache, uninstalling and reinstalling) and nothing worked, it always synced to my og account and gave me no chance to make another one. Downside is i can't buy any more diamonds so when the last ones i have run out i won't be able to play with the premium choices anymore 😭

Mayourii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Soo.. I dont think amount of diamond matter, because I just have the app 3 days ago buy once with 500 diamonds and also get banned 😂

But here is my tricks to keep playing

1. Let the game loading, right before it open the home screen turn the data off
2. Scroll the book you wish to play and click play (turn on the data), right before the intro paper appear turn it off
3. Play it with data off until you have to make premium choice. Then you can turn data on till the chapter finish
4. If you want to buy new diamond, do not buy it from home screen. Buy it in the middle of chapter
5. Repeat the step to play the next chapter 😅

I know its kinda annoying, but since I love the game but buying real diamonds is too much.. sooo.. this is the way ✌

Babols

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Same as me... in my apps my gems just 51 with zero tickets. But i still got banned.....

nazeera

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
hi there, is it just me, i already read the new page of the book, however if i close the app and open again, its still show unread

lhark

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry to hear that @IsabellaDove but i can't help you there, my thread is only for the work around incase your game gets banned, maybe try with the original thread for chapters?

Shurai

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This workaround works but sadly you need to wait until the book gets fully released so you can read it in one go. I read a book to ch. 18 yesterday and today there were new chapters until ch. 20 and I was back at ch. 16

nazeera

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
damn..
Post automatically merged:

damn..

Shurai

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay guys if you want your progress to be saved you'll need to stay online for a few minutes. Timing is everything!!

When you've finished a chapter and you get the diamond reward screen for finishing a chapter, go online, exit the chapter, immediately start the next chapter (or go offline if there are no more chapters). This is what works for me.

pathology

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
this trick works for me but it definitely does require some quick timing. i only have my network on while the first screen is loading to 100%, and then when a chapter's loading screen is loading to 100%. rest of the time i keep it disabled, and i've only had the ban notification come up when i leave the wifi on and don't have a story open - and one time i was a little too slow selecting the next chapter after re-enabling my wifi. i've noticed that my diamonds aren't getting spent when i do this, only tickets. i'm using the 1.4.5 mod from here.

for those of you not sure why the app is able to detect you every time even with cache/data wipes and reinstalls, the app is detecting your device id, not your fb/google login. so unless you have a rooted device and an id changing app, this app will know that you've previously been banned because your game id is tied to your device id. i've rebuilt my apk without the permissions that allow it to see your device information, but that hasn't changed anything so i don't think it's something that LP can change.

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It sucks we got banned. But i cant lie i am still enjoying the game. I load the game. If i see the 100% i switch of my data choose my book click on data and click play fast on my chapter. I dont always turn off my data even when i have a Diamond choice. If the chapter is finished i click on data off. Aftr that i choose my nex chapter orbook. By repeating the proces of data on and off.

Sillyeyla89

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you. Your a lifesaver. It happens to me also. Already uninstalled and installednew one but they still found my old account.

D

Deleted member 182889

I'm really afraid of getting banned. That's why I purchase diamonds and gems gradually. I just hope they won't notice me 😂

Chuaa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well I got banned too and can't play it in my phone. So I try play it using bluestack in my pc. It works well and I didn't got banned as long as I only buy a little amount of tickets and diamonds. And close the LP app imidiately after you do a purchase.. Hope this can help~~😊

Nicknick234

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I completely agree with you, when i lost my account it was the world was ending because i had gotten so far.

Abangongyoo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Guys.. My account got banned :( anyone can help how to solve this? Ive already cleared data but yeah still detected

Bonitagirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does it get banned no matter the amount of diamonds you get through LP, or is it only like insane Amounts? I’m down to 300 diamonds and I want to try to buy 1000 through LP but I’m scared of getting banned lol