CHAPTERS: Interactive Stories Banned work around

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Chuaa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just buy the diamonds when you run out of it, it goes the same with the tickets. And buy it in a small amount. That way your account might not get banned.. this only apply for the new account/users. I already play chapters mod on my pc using bluestack. And so far.. my account didn't got banned.. hope it helps you :)

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
i already gave up on chapters :---( the longest amount of time before my account got banned was four days.

Blodsyre

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works fine, but Everytime I close the game it resets to chapter 12, I was in chapter 23 :(

Sillyeyla89

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi. I think you should do some of this trick. When play games you should off your data. At the end of the episode you on data and click redeem also click continue. Thats it.

PinkDiamomd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
That's weird you haven't got banned. I played on my computer using nox and stil got banned. Maybe I'll try your way and see. I love this game but I keep getting banned on all my devices lol

PinkDiamomd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
How are you doing it? Are you using the computer or you doing the shutting data off way. I really want to play but I'm tired of restarting my books because I get banned

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I was just wondering if you could make a video showing how to do this becuz I know for many of us we need to see a video to see how it works and how to do it etc... I also read you're post btw and so I did what you said do in you're post to the best of my abilities so I went in opened up the modded version of Chapters I have along with the SB Patcher , but anyways as soon as I opened up chapter's before it loaded to the main screen I turned off my Wi-Fi then my data (I did this quite a few times) and it didn't work then I tried doing it as soon as I got to the actual screen it showed with the books etc... and I tried turning off my data along with the Wi-Fi but it didn't work so idk/sure how to do it so that is why I ask for a video showing how to do it and here are the screen shoots that I'm showing you that I've done before (btw pay no mind to the 0% file load)

Attachments

Cfcbabe

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is there still a link for the older version as I can't do the cheat with Wi-Fi on the newest one ty

olivani

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I gave up on this game entirely and totally regretted the mass tickets/gems I gave myself (which resulted in the ban). Anyway, my tablet started acting up the other day, so I factory reset it. Thought "hmm, let's see if Chapters will work now" though I doubted it. Opened up the game and what do ya know, I wasn't banned anymore! Lost my progress but didn't care tbh, as long as I got to play it again with a sensible amount of tickets/gems this time. So, yeah, if anyone else is as desperate as I was, factory reset your device and, although game progress will be lost, Chapters will hopefully work as normal for you again.

Last edited:

PinkDiamomd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So did it just go back to how it was before you did everything?

olivani

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Along with my game progress, I lost all my tickets and gems I had before the reset. I'm guessing it's bc resetting your device and opening up the game generates a new account for you, so I started absolutely fresh.

PinkDiamomd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well I guess that's better then not being able to play it at all. Thanks I try it out

Sillyeyla89

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi. I already tried to use the SB Patcher but it keep pop up message when I want to buy ticket/diamond. This device can't connect with google play service. Something like that. So is this SB Patcher works or not? Or I just do it wrongly?

Cfcbabe

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I need an older version of chapters please

Kheya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please tell me how Did u create a New account...? because every time I open the game after clearing all cache & data it automatically detects my previous banned account & kicks me out of the game

Cfcbabe

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for the link to the older version i can use it now 😊😊😊

Jk6

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can anyone who's still playing version 1.4.5 & 1.4.6 & got banned but continues playing using the Wi-Fi trick, tell me if you're still able to hack diamonds using lucky patcher?

Everytime I try it says "cannot connect to google play services" :cryingdroid:

Please let me know, thank you so much!