Chapters Interactive Stories not working anymore

carinaosantoss

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Canada
Hello guys. Is anyone here playing Chpaters Interactive Stories? I've been playing this game with a hack since last year. But last time when I opened the game, crazymaplestudio (maker of the game) detects that I have insane amount of diamonds and tickets and they need to close my account. So I cant use the game anymore even though I tried everything like changing account, install and hack again. But still, it wont work. Does anyone here happened the same thing?? If yes, how did you solved it? Sbenny suggested to use Android Emulator. I tried Bluestacks on Mac but I dont know if I can hack chapters interactive stories there. Pleaseeeee help me guys. I'm really addicted to this game.

A

Ad Manager

FloraNova

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
I wonder if we just uninstalled and reinstalled? Wed have to make a new account which is absolutely horrible for progress but maybe its possible?

FloraNova

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
UPDATE: I uninstalled and reinstalled. It works again unfortunately though as I guessed - you need a new account. As soon as I tried to sync my fb it kicked me.

eyannis

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Taiwan
UPDATE: I uninstalled and reinstalled. It works again unfortunately though as I guessed - you need a new account. As soon as I tried to sync my fb it kicked me.
Yes, I was successful, too, by just completely using a guest account and not syncing to any social media accounts. Like you, I lost all my progress but I can continue playing so that's good enough for me.

Just don't buy so many tickets and diamonds...keep it modest and it should be fine.

Kimmy2323

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
Hi can i ask why my account still bind even though i reinstalled the app? I want to play this so bad. ☹️

Babols

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Singapore
I used to play chapters ( SB Patcher ) with guest account...and now i just got banned even though there is no ticket and diamonds.
So anyone here know how can i play or read chapters again ?? Because i had try uninstall dan clear data cache but still won't open again

Vania

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Portugal
I also got banned. I think I'll try doing the gem/ticket cheats on an Android, about 300 each, and switching to my IOS, using up all of the gems and tickets, then cheat again, wash, rinse repeat.

What pisses me off is that I had SO many legit purchases before I cheated for the gems. I don't recommend anyone EVER make a purchase with Choices. The Customer Service is rude as all hell, and happily, the guy met his match when it came to me.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
United States of America
I think their security is high enough to detect that you are cheating so you have to be a lot careful with the hack. You have to use it accordingly so that they can't detect your hacked version. For the banned accounts you cannot recover them and you have to start again I guess. The point is they the creators of the game want people to use real money and not the hacked version that's why you guys have to be real careful with the hack version and don't buy excess of anything otherwise they will ban you. Just keep it low and everything will be fine 👍