Chapters Interactive Stories not working anymore

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,006 happy users since 2014.
Register

carinaosantoss

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello guys. Is anyone here playing Chpaters Interactive Stories? I've been playing this game with a hack since last year. But last time when I opened the game, crazymaplestudio (maker of the game) detects that I have insane amount of diamonds and tickets and they need to close my account. So I cant use the game anymore even though I tried everything like changing account, install and hack again. But still, it wont work. Does anyone here happened the same thing?? If yes, how did you solved it? Sbenny suggested to use Android Emulator. I tried Bluestacks on Mac but I dont know if I can hack chapters interactive stories there. Pleaseeeee help me guys. I'm really addicted to this game.

Kimmy2323

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It happened this to me too. I wish we a got reply for this. :(

FloraNova

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wonder if we just uninstalled and reinstalled? Wed have to make a new account which is absolutely horrible for progress but maybe its possible?

FloraNova

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
UPDATE: I uninstalled and reinstalled. It works again unfortunately though as I guessed - you need a new account. As soon as I tried to sync my fb it kicked me.

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
UPDATE: I uninstalled and reinstalled. It works again unfortunately though as I guessed - you need a new account. As soon as I tried to sync my fb it kicked me.
Yes, I was successful, too, by just completely using a guest account and not syncing to any social media accounts. Like you, I lost all my progress but I can continue playing so that's good enough for me.

Just don't buy so many tickets and diamonds...keep it modest and it should be fine.

Kimmy2323

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi can i ask why my account still bind even though i reinstalled the app? I want to play this so bad. :(

Babols

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I used to play chapters ( SB Patcher ) with guest account...and now i just got banned even though there is no ticket and diamonds.
So anyone here know how can i play or read chapters again ?? Because i had try uninstall dan clear data cache but still won't open again

Vania

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I also got banned. I think I'll try doing the gem/ticket cheats on an Android, about 300 each, and switching to my IOS, using up all of the gems and tickets, then cheat again, wash, rinse repeat.

What pisses me off is that I had SO many legit purchases before I cheated for the gems. I don't recommend anyone EVER make a purchase with Choices. The Customer Service is rude as all hell, and happily, the guy met his match when it came to me.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I think their security is high enough to detect that you are cheating so you have to be a lot careful with the hack. You have to use it accordingly so that they can't detect your hacked version. For the banned accounts you cannot recover them and you have to start again I guess. The point is they the creators of the game want people to use real money and not the hacked version that's why you guys have to be real careful with the hack version and don't buy excess of anything otherwise they will ban you. Just keep it low and everything will be fine 👍

ZeeshanC

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
1.5.8 users are also getting banned now so anyone who is not banned yet please don't buy anything to keep playing

Kheya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know how to open another account because it doesn't even let me enter the game with this new version..... I didn't even link it to social media or anything....& Every time I uninstalled & reinstalled it took me back to my previous account..... please can anyone tell me how to surpass the current account & use a guest account??
Post automatically merged:

Hey....can u tell me how to open a guest account???.... because every time I try to enter it goes back to same account & kicks me out of the game

Paytonbrooke

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have the same issue except the second I delete reinstall it works but the second I use a hack I'm buggered , what hacks does everyone use

Kheya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know ....when I use the previous version I can enter but I have to stop my data connection before that.....I can play without using data connection....the moment I open my data connection I am kicked out of the game.....but in the latest version I can't even enter the game

Paytonbrooke

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can enter but the moment i use a game emulation I get kicked out , what hack did you use

Bytheway

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi guys,

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE THAT IS STILL TRYING TO PLAY CHAPETERS AND IS BANNED.

So, before I explain how can you still play it let me explain what I think is happening.

Its not that you got banned, it's that they found away of getting around Lucky Patcher and mod apps, because if you were banned, everytime you download the game from playstore and try to play it normally you would have been banned aswell , which it doesn't happen...if you download directly from play store and dont modify it, you will be able to play it normally
..which means the banned only happens because of the patch or modified apps.

I have tried the trick that everyone is talking about "turning on and off your data " the problem that I found was that if I would fail to turn on and off my wifi AFTER finishing a chapeter I not only get banned, but I would also need to restart the story from scratch which can be very crappy.

So.. how can you do it?!

You use the data/wifi trick just with a small adjustment.

For who doesn't know this trick is pretty simple.. once you open the game the loading is going to start... once it achieves 100% you turn off ur connection and the home page will still open...you choose the book you want to read and do the same ( turn the wifi/data back on and once is complete loading turn it off) and repeat the all process..NOW...

How can you still save your progress? After you turn OFF your wifi/data once the book has started TURN THE WIFI/DATA BACK ON this way the progress will be stored and you will ONLY be banned again once u press chapter completed..which obviously mean you will get back to the home page and be banned but once you reopen the game again that chapter is actually COMPLETE.

Note: if you try to leave it ON after the book loaded you will get banned..so you really need to let it load.. turn it off.. and once the story has started turn it on then this way you will not get banned and the progress will be saved.

On the side note...FOR ALL THE Lucky Patcher USERS...you will realise that even with the wifi/data method you cannot make purchases on the new versions (I.e turn data off to open the purchase store and then turn it on once you want to make your purchase and turn it off again straight after) is not possible because as I told you they found a way around Lucky Patcher with the new versions.

This is what you can do ..if you download an OLD version of chapters, you will be able to use Lucky Patcher for purchase by using the wifi/data method.

In my case I downloaded an older version to make all the purchases I needed and then I uninstalled the old version and installed the recent one to play ...as doesnt matter if you delete the game or change version they always are able to link the hacked account..meaning if you make purchases with an older version and then use a new version the same account will be linked and you will have all the money and tickets there.

I hope this was able to help x

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi guys,

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE THAT IS STILL TRYING TO PLAY CHAPETERS AND IS BANNED.

So, before I explain how can you still play it let me explain what I think is happening.

Its not that you got banned, it's that they found away of getting around Lucky Patcher and mod apps, because if you were banned, everytime you download the game from playstore and try to play it normally you would have been banned aswell , which it doesn't happen...if you download directly from play store and dont modify it, you will be able to play it normally
..which means the banned only happens because of the patch or modified apps.

I have tried the trick that everyone is talking about "turning on and off your data " the problem that I found was that if I would fail to turn on and off my wifi AFTER finishing a chapeter I not only get banned, but I would also need to restart the story from scratch which can be very crappy.

So.. how can you do it?!

You use the data/wifi trick just with a small adjustment.

For who doesn't know this trick is pretty simple.. once you open the game the loading is going to start... once it achieves 100% you turn off ur connection and the home page will still open...you choose the book you want to read and do the same ( turn the wifi/data back on and once is complete loading turn it off) and repeat the all process..NOW...

How can you still save your progress? After you turn OFF your wifi/data once the book has started TURN THE WIFI/DATA BACK ON this way the progress will be stored and you will ONLY be banned again once u press chapter completed..which obviously mean you will get back to the home page and be banned but once you reopen the game again that chapter is actually COMPLETE.

Note: if you try to leave it ON after the book loaded you will get banned..so you really need to let it load.. turn it off.. and once the story has started turn it on then this way you will not get banned and the progress will be saved.

On the side note...FOR ALL THE Lucky Patcher USERS...you will realise that even with the wifi/data method you cannot make purchases on the new versions (I.e turn data off to open the purchase store and then turn it on once you want to make your purchase and turn it off again straight after) is not possible because as I told you they found a way around Lucky Patcher with the new versions.

This is what you can do ..if you download an OLD version of chapters, you will be able to use Lucky Patcher for purchase by using the wifi/data method.

In my case I downloaded an older version to make all the purchases I needed and then I uninstalled the old version and installed the recent one to play ...as doesnt matter if you delete the game or change version they always are able to link the hacked account..meaning if you make purchases with an older version and then use a new version the same account will be linked and you will have all the money and tickets there.

I hope this was able to help x
That means do I have to do that Everytime I need to save my progressed? It's kinda annoying you know well anyway at least you give a great tip so I thank you for that.

All we have to do now is too wait until some modders willing to commit some time to Mod it or fixed the application again for us.

Patience is a key to success dad always telling me that but idk even if it's gonna help.