Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories V1.6.3 Free Premium Choices & Day Pass

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,764 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amethyste

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's the most perfect mod I've ever seen in this type of games. Works great. No bugs. Everything is unlocked. Thank you!

Minwoo96

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
OMG IT WORK. thank you so much. Download the sign one it work fine for me.

Neko96

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Gems hack works but not the passes unfortunately :(
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind just read that the tickets going down is normal! Thank you so much :)

Last edited:

Artelia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please help! I'm having connection issues with one book. Its says network unstable but when i try other books, it loads just fine. How can i solve this issue?

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please help! I'm having connection issues with one book. Its says network unstable but when i try other books, it loads just fine. How can i solve this issue?
Try to clear cache of the game maybe it works

danaighrra

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
oh!thank you so much~finally i find this version ~!

Jk6

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello so I'm a little confused by the MOD instructions, can someone please tell me if I actually HAVE to install the unsigned version over the official playstore app since I am rooted? Or can I just skip that to keep it simple & just use the signed version?

"-If you have root permission enabled, I highly recommend you install the unsigned version over the official version from the Playstore."

Thank you in advance!!

Shurai

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
On some stories the day pass isn't being activated. Is there a way to active it on purpose or..?

D

Deleted member 182889

You are the coolest person on my watch right now 😁 it works great thank you!!!! I really couldn't get into this app. So thanks again 😍
Post automatically merged:

Hello so I'm a little confused by the MOD instructions, can someone please tell me if I actually HAVE to install the unsigned version over the official playstore app since I am rooted? Or can I just skip that to keep it simple & just use the signed version?

"-If you have root permission enabled, I highly recommend you install the unsigned version over the official version from the Playstore."

Thank you in advance!!
Umm hi again 😁 if you don't have a rooted device download signed version. It worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.