Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories V1.6.4 Free Premium Choices & Day Pass (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,217 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 5 years

Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.4

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Bbwi

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1256 times

• Choose your story with Chapters. This game lets you experience the story in an interactive form. It's not a "choose your path" kind of game as most stories are linear, but still you get to have a bit of control over your MC.
    The game has different genera including romance, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, comedy, and suspense (mostly romance though!)

Chapters Features:
    - Choose your story (as in which book you wanna play!)
    - Adventures start with you choosing your name and style to reflect your personality.
    - All stories come with info directly from the author!
    - Few stories have Male MC!

•   
    Unsigned version requires root while the signed version doesn't but both versions are provided.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• In this MOD:
    - I made the premium choices free so now the game doesn't require you to pay diamonds. The premium choices are unlocked by default.
    - Finished books can be played without tickets as I also applied "day-pass".
    - On-going books/ community stories still require tickets, but you can unlock new chapters even if you have 0 tickets.

Important:
    - This mod doesn't work on banned account! You need to have an unbanned account to play.
    - Make sure you get the right version for your device (signed vs unsigned)
    - If you saved your game on Google Play, you must use the unsigned version which requires root to be able to download your progress!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank bbwi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mars.avgchapters&hl=en

Last edited:

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 5 years
Ok I'm really confused. When I submitted this I got time-out so I tried to submit again. I'm guessing my new thread is deleted? I have no idea what's going on XD

Schizcha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It keeps force close when i open it. Idk why
Im using signed apk

Kylie021088

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey,
Could anyone help me? Is there anyway I can sign in to my google account with any of these MODS?
Many thanks

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey,
Could anyone help me? Is there anyway I can sign in to my google account with any of these MODS?
Many thanks
Uninstall the mod and install the play store version. Log into your Google or Facebook account and then uninstall. Install the mod and you should be able to log in with no problem. I had the same issue and this is what i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.