• Did you know you can also get SB Cash by reviewing your smartphone? Check out this section: Smartphones, select your Brand and start a new thread into "Smartphone Reviews" section. The longer and more detailed your review is, the higher the SB Cash reward is!

🎮 MOD APK Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.9 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Does it work?

• Total Ratings:
    (4.395/5) based on 58 votes.
    For more info, please read user reviews and feedbacks posted.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Debby

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
Active User
Member for 3 years
SB Cash
Box of Chocolates (Valentine's Day LIMITED)
Box of Chocolates (Valentine's Day LIMITED)
Bouquet of Roses
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Device
Google Pixel 3a - Android 10
Country
Italy
Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.9 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.9

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Debby

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• Choose your story with Chapters. This game lets you experience the story in an interactive form. It's not a "choose your path" kind of game as most stories are linear, but still you get to have a bit of control over your MC.
    The game has different genera including romance, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, comedy, and suspense (mostly romance though!)

Chapters Features:
    - Choose your story (as in which book you wanna play!)
    - Adventures start with you choosing your name and style to reflect your personality.
    - All stories come with info directly from the author!
    - Few stories have Male MC!

Game Review: Review - Chapters: Interactive stories

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Unlimited Diamonds Hack/Free Shopping (premium choices or special clothes can be purchased even if you don't have enough Diamonds)
    Tickets Hack (you can read chapters even if you don't have enough Tickets)
    Premium Features Enabled (such as skipping ads before certain chapters)
    Decreased Ban Chance

Please note this MOD will not unban you. If you were previously banned for suspicious activity (either because you used the IAP crack or different hacks which caused you a ban), you need to start a new game.

FAQs:

Q: Can I link my progresses in order to not start again from scratch after installing this MOD?
    A: Sure, use Facebook to sync your progresses before uninstalling your game. Then, install this MOD and login with Facebook again to restore your data! If you get hash errors, make sure to uninstall your Facebook App, then, try again!

• Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mars.avgchapters

A

Ad Manager

oksana

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Brazil
hi, i need help, my chapters game is slow, the delay to move to another chapter, to the main menu, very bad to play, i was still with the old version and decided to spend my sb on the new version to see if it changed something, and it didn't. Only the chapters have this problem, can someone help me? I don’t know if it’s necessarily the chapters MOD or my cell phone, if someone can give me tips on how to solve it ..

Nikki31675

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Thank you @Debby works like a charm as always 😊
What is the game chache download for and what does it do?
Post automatically merged:

hi, i need help, my chapters game is slow, the delay to move to another chapter, to the main menu, very bad to play, i was still with the old version and decided to spend my sb on the new version to see if it changed something, and it didn't. Only the chapters have this problem, can someone help me? I don’t know if it’s necessarily the chapters mod or my cell phone, if someone can give me tips on how to solve it ..
Mine is very slow as well
Post automatically merged:

Is anyone else having issues with tickets? It's making me wait.

Runxlucifer

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Sweden
Are your tickets working?? Mine aren't as of a few hours ago.
My tickets is working fine even though they say 0 I can still start an episode that requires tickets. 😊 You sure you have followed the instructions correctly if you are having so much issues? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh and you need to have the GAME CACHE placed in the obb folder or the MOD won't work, maybe that's your problem? 🤔

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.