Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.9 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,286 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameLover21

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Do anyone know the stories with the male MCs? I play the game which works great for me but all my mc are girls. I don't mind but I also want to play as guys.

Shurai

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This game has no male MCs except under the LGBTQ+ section where there are (2?) stories featuring gay relationships. That's all.

Yuki1994

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

LazySinnerGirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Delete previous version and re-download.
Make sure you move the cache to androi/obb and that you have enough storage do download.

Alexine Roth

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I don't know why but mods with game cache never work on my new phone. My other phones never had this issue but this one is a nightmare.

nadia1701

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have some issues to download game cache, SUPER confused on steps..
Then there's an easier method, but, takes a bit time.. I downloaded google play version, play a chapter of any book, then uninstall the game..
Only then I downloaded apk version from this release and voila, I get to play it without having a migraine on how to solve the mystery of game cache 🤣 (my brain not quite functioning at the moment 😏)
And ohh, I didn't have to start over a book from previous version.. Just download back the content of a book and continue to read from where I left off..
Thank you my dear @Debby
You guys are a life saver, and angel perhaps 😉 #goodworkguys #lovesbennyforum #youguysarethebest

redloow

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
all my saves are gone even if I created a clone before uninstalling the last version. :( help please

Biddy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I keep getting a weird pop up that says that i need to update?? Will include screens in a mo

Kathleen143

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How can i know the premium choices?? Theres no diamond in the side of it :(( help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.