Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.7.7 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,108 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duracell

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much for the update! 😊

Last edited:

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Hi I am stuck at loading of chapter I tried few different books and it is same. Any advice?
Do you have enough phone storage for the books? You might need to clear some space to make room for them. There's also an option in the settings to delete game cache from books you're not playing, while still keeping your choices and purchases.

It's under Settings > Clear cache.

tasha993

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah I have memory, and I have cleared cache from older books and bar is still going from 0 to12.5% and back to 0. If anyone have any other idea let me know.
Previous version worked like a charm.

Duracell

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same here 😕 loads up to 100 then back to 0 and then only up to 12.5 and back to 0 again

tasha993

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I installed previous version and it works so while I can I will use it ✌😀

Duracell

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I installed previous version and it works so while I can I will use it ✌😀
Unfortunately it doesn't work for me anymore. It expired when the app was updated. That's why I waited for the update on here and now it doesn't work 😕

TrishL0330

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
😍 Thank you for this @Debby!

Unfortunately, same prob with the others after I tried loading a few books, from 100% back to 12.5 then 0 until loop. Please help if anyone was able to fix this issue :(

Last edited:

ShariLox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm having the same problem with the loading up to 12.5% and repeating, over and over. Hoping it will be fixed..

Yun Hee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same. I cleared cache and still stuck at 12.5%

AriaAsuka

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank You Soo much .. im gonna try this game for the first time after a very long time.. =)

tasha993

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Older version is not working for me anymore, hopefully this will be solved soon.

Kylie021088

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for your great work as always works perfectly. Really appreciate it @Debby

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Yeah I have memory, and I have cleared cache from older books and bar is still going from 0 to12.5% and back to 0. If anyone have any other idea let me know.
Previous version worked like a charm.
Oh no, I'm sorry clearing the game cache didn't work. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and obb?

Azalea2628

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.