Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.7.7 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,788 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.7.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 332 times

• Choose your story with Chapters. This game lets you experience the story in an interactive form. It's not a "choose your path" kind of game as most stories are linear, but still you get to have a bit of control over your MC.
    The game has different genera including romance, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, comedy, and suspense (mostly romance though!)

Chapters Features:
    - Choose your story (as in which book you wanna play!)
    - Adventures start with you choosing your name and style to reflect your personality.
    - All stories come with info directly from the author!
    - Few stories have Male MC!

Game Review: Review - Chapters: Interactive stories

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Diamonds Hack/Free Shopping (premium choices or special clothes can be purchased even if you don't have enough Diamonds)
    Tickets Hack (you can read chapters even if you don't have enough Tickets)
    Premium Features Enabled (such as skipping ads before certain chapters)
    Decreased Ban Chance

Please note this MOD will not unban you. If you were previously banned for suspicious activity (either because you used the IAP crack or different hacks which caused you a ban), you need to start a new game.

FAQs:

Q: Can I link my progresses in order to not start again from scratch after installing this MOD?
    A: Sure, use Facebook to sync your progresses before uninstalling your game. Then, install this MOD and login with Facebook again to restore your data! If you get hash errors, make sure to uninstall your Facebook App, then, try again!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mars.avgchapters

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks, @Debby, this is awesome. Love your work as usual. Thanks for all the effort into modding games for us!

Pink86

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
My fav game ever, thank you debby... wish u all the beat, stay safe guys

Ocvania

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works well for me. Thank you very much for the update, Debby.

Melr

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Works just fine, thank you a lot!

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Giving it a try, and it's working great so far! Is there a trick to get rid of ads?

Thanks for updating, @Debby!

tasha993

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi I am stuck at loading of chapter I tried few different books and it is same. Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.