Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.8.3 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,160 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok this app is generally tricky.... I did everything recommended on the forums and nothing worked, I still get the abnormal account ban message. I guess that it still detects your previous account (mine was a Guest account) even if you uninstall and re-install the app. Honestly doing a factory reset is not worth it for me because all of the back up that has to be done.

The only thing I did that worked for me was to install the MOD on the NOX Android simulator on my pc and start a new game with the updated MOD *sigh* I guess I will play with my old version until it is decomissioned.

If anyone else has other options we can try please let us know. Thank you!
Try different apps from parallel space, multiple accounts, dual accounts etc.. There's an abundance of different options you can choose.
They will create a separate space in your phone to run different apps. Basically an emulator for your android.
So say you decide on parallel space and download it
Add chapters to parallel space
Since it's creating a new "android" you shouldn't have a problem playing it from there.
You may have to start all over again if you don't have a login that hasn't been banned, but that's easy.
Try to hide the original chapters app in your app drawer so you don't play from it.

Oh and if that's already what you're doing. Then just uninstall parallel space and go for a different "emulator"

naisafuri

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why i cant play this game? It said that my account has been banned. Cause the last time I played, I didn't use any account. What should I do?

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why i cant play this game? It said that my account has been banned. Cause the last time I played, I didn't use any account. What should I do?
For the first time in 3 years, it happened to me too. But I just downloaded another app similar to parallel space and started over. So far so good...but we'll see for how long.

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately, if you have been playing on a guest account all the while when you're banned, the only way you can keep playing is to reset your phone, or as @Kbryner2010 said, through Parallel Space or similar apps.

I would suggest making a dummy FB account and connect to that. In this way, if the FB account gets banned, you can uninstall, and reinstall, and it will be a new guest account, and you can connect to a different dummy account. This has worked for me in the past.

Edit: spend diamonds now and then - I buy some gallery cards here and there, just to have some in-game transactions.

Last edited:

Bcmyriam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Bonjour votre apk fonctionnait très bien et je vous en remercie. Le jeu a effectué une mise à jour et malheureusement impossible de se connecter. Avec votre version deja installée il réclame une mise à jour. En desinstallant et réinstallant l appli, une mention : erreur ce jeu n est pas disponible dans votre pays...

Avery Poppy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello Debby,

I bought & download your new version 1.8.3 of Chapters today and when I went to open it to play it, it says "App Out of Data: oops you're using an old version of Chapters! Please download the latest version in the app store." I deleted all of the previous one from my tablet and tried again and got the same message. I just check that I downloaded your latest version and it is, so I don't know what I am doing wrong. All of the previous ones that I downloaded before didn't have this problem. So I went into the App store and found out if there was in fact a new version and there is version 6.0.1 did come out on September 14, 2020 which was a month ago. I just spend 350 SB Points on this today. Can I get credit for the new version when you publish it since what I bought was out of date?

Vespidprincess

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, after I downloaded it said it was an app for an outdated android system and when I tried to open it, it said it wasn't available in my country, I live in the uk. Previous ones have worked, not sure why its happened with the newest version. Any help on this would be great. Thanks

Ijustwannaplay

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same here. I bought It yesterday and it says it's outdated. I just wanna play the game. It's amazing. 🥺

anonymous2020

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
When I initially downloaded and installed the apk file and tried to open it, it displayed a white screen with the message: "Sorry not available in your country." Or something along those lines. What was fishy was that the app itself did not appear in my app drawer! I could only access it through the file viewer. Then I looked at the size of the apk file installed and it was only 8MB... The usual size is a lot larger than that. I panicked and thought perhaps I clicked on a fake download button disguised as the real one (on the sbupload page) which could have installed malware onto my device... I refreshed the sbupload page and clicked on the other download button and the apk file size was around 70 MB which sounded right to me.... Then when I installed the newly downloaded app I saw the app in my app drawer. At which point upon opening it, the error was the same as everyone else's... The app was outdated.

@Sbenny, could you have accidentally allowed advertisements to create false download buttons? Or perhaps I'm just paranoid! Haha but I'm confused as to what I just have installed that was only 8MB. And I can verify that it wasn't the game cache (because it wasn't a .zip extension)

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
New version is out!
#Thread Locked

@Alexine Roth, @atlas, @Taloh40, @DarkLord55, @Joaosilva, @allyrique, @Samasenpaisan, @Aceswagg, @VanillieEis, @Hanrye, @themoon88, @AmazingDonut, @Berryhelix, @vorvayne, @Kidden, @Syb97, @Riim, @Moonblink, @LeeLee18, @L0YAL, @annahuynh, @CharleneBennett, @SakataKin, @Silverka, @Yanari, @AlexWolfsbane, @Jlo, @Chizuchou, @Zedcat123, @Black cat, @PorcupineBob, @Carleah, @Gabriella, @lonaar, @GandiIV, @Dannirenee1990, @Bella Craveiro, @JL8, @Blake, @pmartin21, @StarShira, @xKuchi, @Gimmick, @Yumka, @MaskedJr, @princesscomplex, @Arashi91, @rk9713, @Usuii12, @Bambs, @yummymummy, @ApToaster, @Heyheyho, @JajucaMendes7, @seagull1, @mani1412, @LilnaVael, @Reneedanni0225, @520, @VenusDraw, @Aliensy, @seikachan25, @RaeRae, @673751, @Chastitea, @Mongji, @PurpleGunGirl21, @fetut99, @Batmam, @Denaouda, @timlarock, @Chiaki, @Kraze, @Chioma440, @Fix231, @Lunaxel, @heyraaa, @momo6497, @Suuhji, @Lilylopez4410, @Rafa1994, @RogueArrow, @Loushan, @Zenithal, @Saira91, @Samantha, @Micaotta14, @ratnangelica, @rda89, @kamdownpls, @Adedoyin247, @Windwarrior, @Mill3r, @fishtea, @sandy678, @brisoaps, @gets2825, @apprentice29, @JuliaMay, @amata89, @justarains, @TomTom 9222, @NightBallad, @Rosie18, @Andreita999, @Hsbsjsb, @Sylleth, @AlinaWolf, @Lalisa, @FloraNova, @Yonjuu, @TrangNguyen, @Sar, @fbnne, @CurlyQ, @TokiyoCats, @Titansattacked, @Yun Hee, @Vespidprincess, @Marenxd, @Aishm, @Amethyste, @PamonhaLover, @Thachan, @QDaredevil, @KandySweetz86, @Poichan1, @MysteriouslyKnown, @whooshu, @Arielthesiren, @RangerLex, @Rampaige7, @Yoshino isora, @B4UShout64, @Magsasay, @Tados, @Lightserah252, @Cheesenuggets, @amodernmyth, @matias3299, @Srtalobo, @tapia500, @msalva, @mushpoing, @johnwood, @Heartisiaa, @Alrivain, @Atlyon, @iqah, @Ladymarina, @Abayeo, @Dbgsp, @Shurai, @ElleTheFirst, @Hyphem, @Gregor dummy, @PotatoFan, @BlueWhalien, @lololowo, @Nemesis995, @Simonasi, @FallenGuardian, @Iriyatesse, @WaveOria, @safirinhaa, @Red011, @LeilaCrosszeria, @Rays Steward, @Jaquline, @Vior, @tianatorres787, @Jangui13, @Mothman, @SpaceDragonGarland, @edbigar, @Mel592, @Leonorleans, @DarkStarEnvy, @Ryder167, @AriesLirev, @eleveneightpm, @Jess1307, @liaw1, @Tarjoregui, @vivaspitfire, @Sierra7800, @Angela1202, @DamienParadaiz, @WarLord1916, @Unicorniosan, @Santary, @gumbolina888, @Rua21, @udonman, @Jiny94, @ThirdWheel, @Hutcha12, @YondaimeKazzy, @nanaj7605, @shajulae, @whoareyou542, @Carolina26, @111Unknown111, @Oge, @Scarlet1, @Yun20, @Maryxiah, @ArdzVey, @scorp190, @justalittlemary, @Ddanx, @Andra, @Mmini1019, @YoyoisAToy, @vermillonaura, @Hellisha, @Bethnath, @AbbyJ, @mayinka, @Chaoticangel, @Dellabrown, @BritneyannQueen, @Zenjrou, @Mayara Silva, @Jovie20, @Remi44600, @Stormrider, @acolon28, @layxr2341, @Bae, @CaliGirl4U, @Tiaranixon01, @Wickednirvana, @Sunnie, @Pomchoz883, @Wanna101, @MikeDee101, @Dreamiee shadow, @Bell95, @Kueenkrissy, @DeevaDee, @GG91, @Shirley2019, @EmiRenx, @REBELGAmer2345, @NatashaEilina, @QueenieYT, @Nyxd, @Adhara, @kamim, @Topogod, @canicomeover25, @arataZcirE, @Perfectgamer99, @Ubuki, @76Teacups, @Carlos Maraka, @Niniez, @Rin smile, @Audofleda, @Viumodmod, @Ijustwannaplay, @Jcoms, @Shortygurl, @fifii, @Solxius, @AtomicAnnie, @kacajelisavac, @Jleerans, @diavolos, @Mazegamez, @Kriisu, @Surfer3, @Saharit, @AleAle2506, @lilshiori, @L3na, @Laurad55, @Hara1227, @Bonitagirl, @Mya205, @Penncil, @Vralis, @Izzypra77, @DarkDemon013, @Weirdgirlweirdvibes, @Ricchaz, @Lhijazi, @Paeez1992, @platb, @DreamingBlueberry, @Kbryner2010, @TiaraV, @TrueLies, @jacobjj21, @AngryAustralian, @kayfara, @Empot252212, @Godly202, @Lurker6969, @Lanara660, @Gnoran, @Pompom1234, @Vitani, @Jenn1608, @Sitaouch, @Ka71e, @univerosulmocha, @Di3va, @Micmilo, @Mouse Craft, @tazer613, @javeriakhan3333, @Vitoria162, @APAnik, @Kcblink, @vnya, @Rfjagger28, @Izedragonslayer, @rosiiieKun, @Cergyn, @Sushki, @Ahhhh, @amorrish08, @candyruby, @Kelly26, @Drewtull98, @PiscesMel12, @LadySapphire00007, @Yoka11, @Duracell, @Ysadora, @Jabby, @Rio Vampire, @Crix, @RamyHoll, @prcticlia, @devera, @R5riina, @Kreon, @Sugarmomma17, @Jaemiona, @Btsjimin, @Viorika, @Hellhoundsaregooddogstoo, @cheskaemo, @vicont13, @MeruiJurou, @SpaceWolf, @PinkBlue, @Queenfirefly, @Zenslayer13, @tsuruga, @fran96, @Rosali, @Apzul, @zzattana, @FazeEnvy, @Wa ha, @happymuah, @Cfcbabe, @Archanas, @Tanielys23, @Zeiliani, @Loly, @Silentninja, @Astraleah, @Ammumi44, @luisjo1985, @Yengszki05, @Reeh, @Maee15, @PixelPixie, @Toastie724, @Shingsuxx, @rafa88, @Sippycupjin, @Pinguthegod, @Joyinexpression, @Obber, @Ginttts, @eyannis, @charis95, @Wickercy, @Luenaino, @Aungkhana1991, @Shizuma, @Ylva, @Yuki1994, @Lilylops, @LJjang, @Solid, @ladyduvessa24, @Icynth Rose, @Greyetrx, @phuyeefn, @YannAra, @DavinaRos3e, @Toripark, @valslee, @reveluvvv001, @naisafuri, @Davilace, @Fza, @PeanutButt, @Taaneesha, @Naix, @Hhhcake, @ruvuyo, @MutantAndProud7, @Graciene, @Peresia55, @Moni567, @Arcadia00, @LilyStone, @opsglitter022, @patatacarina2134, @Avery Poppy, @Taia23, @Insanitytrains, @LucyDiamond, @obsessedSloth, @cielanne2, @Saltysal, @Another Coffee, @wingardiumleviosar, @Noorjehan123, @Lovelace, @Sikodmode, @mostlycruel, @BellaDAmico, @JohnWellie, @Melr, @Tinuuu, @Fujimiya03, @daantje92, @Axolotl1990, @mane4714, @Toastiimuffin, @IShadowWolfD, @Antoblack94, @mnp3173, @7hzjksk, @Faldrek, @pinkkcactus, @Shanrainners, @Zaliviel, @Geo2208, @anortt, @Odsee, @Lillycas, @Lunarka, @myraxinoxs, @kelapabts, @Grace45, @EstherBee, @dhyndn1, @Kowaan, @Katblas09, @runing27, @Lotofusi, @JoelMorgan9, @mark matiu, @Ali231089, @audrianneeliza, @Carmela92, @LilithMN, @Renu, @olivani, @KhadaAether, @MALCOM123, @dorawa, @Lizaxox, @itsdanyboy, @usedforju01, @Lowlyyy90, @Vistoze, @seasally, @Synwriter, @frentiss, @Ladymanaji, @Syavwits, @Harakas, @LovelyLeslie, @calmhihc, @Felipeebow, @Ptrnblh, @CookiesBunny, @mtyume, @Anaxagoras, @VesperStark, @poikoi, @Aspen Rukh, @Kylie021088, @ValeriaSilv, @Sandra4578, @No u boi, @Tg03, @Reiyane, @Steelcurtain66, @FairyOfEclair, @Lalkabaget, @Dvcddx, @Zamballs, @SphaLu, @daradatda, @Akira1233, @HellC, @Episodejaneh, @joergenandsven, @Lemnirat, @DeyseS, @Jary6917, @TheUnKnownGoon, @Crjones, @shania, @uhgood, @nissanipod, @Kuramakenshin89, @MiafreakinTia, @Sugarplum, @Coreyx24, @Trob32, @krakenns, @JustJade, @Kara911, @Mizzy, @MysticTopaz96, @FandomCrazy, @cindyphans, @LiAmberNichole, @apocalyptia92, @MissPoptart, @Miklijh, @Hailsco, @tatyanamckenna, @MEKKES, @Epolenep, @Tinkerbex, @Elijaeh, @Raaghav, @zahidrasmi2, @matildona, @Ewelynkaa, @Ellie35, @Cass98, @vvr71, @ActuallyKelah, @gabijata, @HollyMolly, @deleucia, @ElenaGriffin, @KairiRayne, @HalcyonDreams, @Ariann, @nadia1701, @alexandrine1, @alexv24, @Glauciaf92, @sesh09, @Abyssinian, @Impartialpeach, @Drenegade, @baegusa, @NikaMi, @chelseawolfe, @yildizeva, @MistiMilligan, @Dianaqqwa, @Firrel, @Moonlightbabyxoxo, @Marty10, @ziredia, @DevilsRising, @Sona Bharati, @Feizhanggg, @Hxmoon, @12Bambi, @BigDawg3101, @fortuske, @Lianca, @Maria20q0, @Assie, @ManicPossum, @Thechapter3176, @Waechel, @akupdzvbs, @Alliebutt, @nullregrets, @bobinabonana, @Hanine, @tinydog, @mumu0802, @anonymous2020, @Jhoanyta123, @pepexe, @Gaiusmabebe, @Angi4h, @Lumynis, @susuravlog, @xxohmysoysaucexx, @SoRyuNa, @SalemXCQ, @Hearz, @Greis9876, @HOOPERRULE, @Kwartel88, @cutiechiaki, @dpinky29, @kia229, @K S G, @K A M I, @Ellieee, @Megan1122, @hakuna matata, @Mephinia, @Germik, @Kate Phoenix, @Nereidaiara, @Rehn, @mmmmmaryyyy, @Aeee, @Carmeljl, @plsworkyes, @Mrak2085, @tundryonok, @Daviee, @melaine68, @Sare9876, @Kerol99999, @Copperandzinc, @Bcmyriam, @Janerunsfast, @Kiggykatt

Status
Not open for further replies.