Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.8.3 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,634 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
For those who are having the abnormal account error - were you previously logged in via FB or Google in your last game?

In my experience, once your account is detected as abnormal, it is pretty much impossible to retrieve it and all your progress. However, if you were previously logged in via FB/Google, then you still have the option to start over afresh. If you've been playing with a guest account all the while...then this becomes difficult as your phone will auto detect the last unlogged-in account.

For reference - I had one FB linked account during the days of the LP/SP mods, and my account was banned due to over-purchase of diamonds. I clear cache, deleted the app, restarted my phone, and reinstalled. Reinstalling basically gave me a new account and I was playing with a guest account for quite a while, without any problems. I also then realised that if I delete and reinstall, upon reinstallation, my guest account and its progress always comes up. After that, I decided to link it to a Google account, so in case if I am banned, then I can reinstall and start afresh.

Have you tried the parallel space trick recommended? Hopefully that will work.

Nemesis995

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I get the same error as Nemesis. I just downloaded it, installed everything and I get the abnormal account. So I clear my cache and data and the game loaded to a the log in screen, before once again telling me my account was abnormal and shutting me out.
Yesterday I reset the phone and this time I have no problem with the game. Maybe you should reset the phone like me.

seagull1

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just downloaded this last night and everything works perfectly fine but then I got a notif that there's a new update, I think new chapters are added then it said I needed to restart the app so I exit the game then enter again then this happened. I'm pretty I'm not the only one who's experiencing this but I need a help if anyone know what to do so I can proceed to the game again. Thank you 😊

Screenshot_20200812-174658_Chapters.jpg

DeevaDee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Me too and nobody seems to be addressing that issue
Post automatically merged:

How to do that please?

DeevaDee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, is it possible to get back a refund of my SB Points? No matter what I've tried I still can't fix the my account is abnormal thing it's pretty upsetting so unfortunately the game is just not working out for me. I have installed and uninstalled it so many times trying to get it to work

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
For those who have encountered the abnormal account error - there is no known way for now to unban your account. If your previous game is linked to Google/Facebook, that account will no longer work on any device - you may have luck with parallel space but this I cannot be sure. If your account is a guest account, the one way you can try is do what @Nemesis995 did - factory reset your phone and it should work.

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, is it possible to get back a refund of my SB Points? No matter what I've tried I still can't fix the my account is abnormal thing it's pretty upsetting so unfortunately the game is just not working out for me. I have installed and uninstalled it so many times trying to get it to work
Download parallel space and play it from there

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This worked for some people yes. But it didnt worked for me. Than I reset my phone with new samsung account then this game worked.
I've never had an issue with it. But I'm glad you got the issue taken care of. I know how annoying it is when you can't.

DeevaDee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Will give it a try. Thank you 😊

Germik

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey guys. I installed it, but still have 8 Diamonds.Please can you explain me how it works?It shows I can made choices even if I don't have anough Diamonds but it doesn't work.

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey guys. I installed it, but still have 8 Diamonds.Please can you explain me how it works?It shows I can made choices even if I don't have anough Diamonds but it doesn't work.
Your question is confusing...what exactly is it you're having trouble with?
The diamond emblem next to the diamond choice is removed, but it is still a diamond choice.
Most of the time, the diamond choices will come after the MC asks herself a question in her head.
You'll know when she's doing so because it will be in italics.
Diamond choices are always the first 2 choices.
You'll know when you picked "the right" choice because it will add 10 tokens to your balance on the top left corner of your screen.
I've attached an image to show that the diamond is gone but those sparkles around her will tell you it's a diamond option.
So there should be no reason why it's not working.
You can always youtube and watch while you play so you know exactly what you're choosing etc.

Screenshot_20200816-050300_Parallel Space.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I can't get link and upload mod, when tap on "Mod Apk", i see an error :(
How fix it?
Trying clearing out your cache and website data.
Or see if it does the same thing with a different browser.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.