Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.5 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svetlana199

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
My God, it works !!! I will press on the bag with my finger until it falls off !!! Thank you so much

peachnobug

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi guys!I only unlocked this game to let you know that there is STILL a method to get diamonds on this game.
Follow this video, it's in spanish/portugues but you don't need to understand the language to do this.
Bassicaly what you need to do is: download the game from description and Lucky Patcher then install them after that go into the game and buy the diamonds packet, it will not add gems but the other currencie to the game but with them you can exchange them for diamonds...I don't know if there is a limit at how many diamonds you can get, but I have right now 25k and everything is workin...Also I don't know if you can log in to facebook to save your progress... I will try that later and let you know.
Just so you know if you have a Xiaomi phone this will not work, I don't know why,So i reccomend if you have a Xiaomi phone to do this on PC on a emulator.
(If this is not allowed PM me and I delete this comment, I'm just trying to help people out)
O
M
G-
Girls and guys this WORKS! T_____T Finally!
I'm so happy thank you! Also everyone who involved creating this have my undying gratitude. *bow down*
Truly hero stuff.

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
O
M
G-
Girls and guys this WORKS! T_____T Finally!
I'm so happy thank you! Also everyone who involved creating this have my undying gratitude. *bow down*
Truly hero stuff.
This is noway my mod.I found it on youtube too.But I'm not sure of ban risk....And I checked again and it doesn't seem to work on tickets....Atleast I hope this help until someone here finds a way to hack it again!

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
OMG IM SO EXCITED! going to try in a couple hours 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾 were you guys able to sign in to your account too? Does our phone have to be jailbroken?

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is noway my mod.I found it on youtube too.But I'm not sure of ban risk....And I checked again and it doesn't seem to work on tickets....Atleast I hope this help until someone here finds a way to hack it again!
I honestly don’t even care about waiting to read chapters, I will take the free diamonds HAPPILY!! 🤣 waiting to read doesn’t bother me as much as 100 diamonds per chapter does 🤣🤣🤣

Gamegirl

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can someone please explain.. maybe I did something wrong. They detected abnormality. 😔

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I keep getting an error that says google play services aren’t connected. I followed the video exactly so I’m not sure

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can someone please explain.. maybe I did something wrong. They detected abnormality. 😔
How many times did you use it before that happened? Maybe you did to many times?

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
On the first try.. why? So disappointing..
When you patched it through lucky patcher which kind did you pick? Proxy server or reassembley dex? I used reassembley dex and I’ve gotten up for 40k maple leaves atp.

Nicoletta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi guys!I only unlocked this game to let you know that there is STILL a method to get diamonds on this game.
Follow this video, it's in spanish/portugues but you don't need to understand the language to do this.
Bassicaly what you need to do is: download the game from description and Lucky Patcher then install them after that go into the game and buy the diamonds packet, it will not add gems but the other currencie to the game but with them you can exchange them for diamonds...I don't know if there is a limit at how many diamonds you can get, but I have right now 25k and everything is workin...Also I don't know if you can log in to facebook to save your progress... I will try that later and let you know.
Just so you know if you have a Xiaomi phone this will not work, I don't know why,So i reccomend if you have a Xiaomi phone to do this on PC on a emulator.
(If this is not allowed PM me and I delete this comment, I'm just trying to help people out)
This is from *******. And as I said there, I'll say it again: I don't understand a damn word of what they wrote.

Nicoletta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Anyone know what options to pick in the Menu of Patches? I'm from Western Europe, so I don't speak Portuguese.

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Anyone know what options to pick in the Menu of Patches? I'm from Western Europe, so I don't speak Portuguese.
Pick in app and lvl emulation and then pick the assembly dex option! Then uninstall and reinstall modded version.
Post automatically merged:

Heads up y’all I was able to sign into my account and do all that since there was a question about that.

Nicoletta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Figured it out!!!
The ONLY option to select in Menu of Patches is Reassembly Dex. Do NOT choose anything else.

Rebuild the app, it may take a while. After, it will have five lines, 4 in red, one SHOULD be in green. The red lines will say it failed. Ignore it.

Then go to 'Rebuild patch' or 'Uninstall and Reinstall'. Then after that, launch the app from LP.

Nicoletta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I honestly don’t even care about waiting to read chapters, I will take the free diamonds HAPPILY!! 🤣 waiting to read doesn’t bother me as much as 100 diamonds per chapter does 🤣🤣🤣

I don't mind spending money on tickets, but when it comes to diamonds, I think they're a money sink.
I did the same thing with Love Island, though I didn't have to pay for anything, I just logged in via Facebook or something.

I;m so glad that someone figured out how to bypass this!

Nicoletta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Also going to see if I link this to my Google, pay for the VIP pass so I can get double stuff, and maybe some tickets. =)

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Also going to see if I link this to my Google, pay for the VIP pass so I can get double stuff, and maybe some tickets. =)
yes! That’s what I did. I play on my iPhone too so I bought the VIP pass on my account so the maple leaves cash out for more diamonds. Cheaper diamond choices on finished stories too!
Post automatically merged:

VIP is apparently only $4.99 for the first month too

Nicoletta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes'm! It;s just a lot easier, and I LOVE patching patchable apps through LP, because even if you update your game, your stuff is still there.
When they say 'Unlimited', I grown inwardly because I know that when the app updates, I'll haveto wait for the newer version of the mod lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.