Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.5 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,931 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi guys!I only unlocked this game to let you know that there is STILL a method to get diamonds on this game.
Follow this video, it's in spanish/portugues but you don't need to understand the language to do this.
Bassicaly what you need to do is: download the game from description and Lucky Patcher then install them after that go into the game and buy the diamonds packet, it will not add gems but the other currencie to the game but with them you can exchange them for diamonds...I don't know if there is a limit at how many diamonds you can get, but I have right now 25k and everything is workin...Also I don't know if you can log in to facebook to save your progress... I will try that later and let you know.
Just so you know if you have a Xiaomi phone this will not work, I don't know why,So i reccomend if you have a Xiaomi phone to do this on PC on a emulator.
(If this is not allowed PM me and I delete this comment, I'm just trying to help people out)
Thanks, but I won't risk it, I don't want to get banned. I read the comments on the video, someone was already banned.

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks, but I won't risk it, I don't want to get banned. I read the comments on the video, someone was already banned.
Should I remove my comment?
Edit: Removed the comment,sorry if you were banned, that wasn't my intention.

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Should I remove my comment?
Edit: Removed the comment,sorry if you were banned, that wasn't my intention.
They didn't get banned, they just didn't want to risk getting banned. Totally didn't have to remove your comment, higher ban chance comes with LP mods anyway. It's a good temporary fix! I do wonder why some people get banned and others dont though. I'm so thankful to you for sharing it with us!

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ho fatto scorta di diamanti con la modifica, quindi ho disinstallato e reinstallato il gioco originale ... nessun bann
I did the same, I farmed diamonds, linked it to a Facebook account then uninstalled the mod and reinstalled the official app and logged into the fb account and everything was there.

If you keep clicking on the 150 tickets it will randomly give you tickets sometimes (plus it still generates maple coins that you can exchange for diamonds) . I recommend using an auto clicker, I just set it and let it do it's thing.

One disclaimer - I used a separate device so if I did get banned it wouldn't affect my actual account. This means none of my original progress carried over but I'm happy to start again.

Last edited:

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ho fatto scorta di diamanti con la modifica, quindi ho disinstallato e reinstallato il gioco originale ... nessun bann
I
I did the same, I farmed diamonds, linked it to a Facebook account then uninstalled the mod and reinstalled the official app and logged into the fb account and everything was there.

If you keep clicking on the 150 tickets it will randomly give you tickets sometimes (plus it still generates maple coins that you can exchange for diamonds) . I recommend using an auto clicker, I just set it and let it do it's thing.

One disclaimer - I used a separate device so if I did get banned it wouldn't affect my actual account. This means none of my original progress carried over but I'm happy to start again.
whats an auto clicker??? I’ve been doing it once a day, getting to 40k maple leaves and cashing out. I’m up to 10k diamonds right now, I’m trying to get to 65k At least and then stoping. Every book is around 1k diamonds to pick the diamond options so I figure 65 books or so I’ll be good 🤣 but if I can get to 100k diamonds like you guys thats even better! I have a VIP subscription too and I’ve been actually playing the official version on my iPhone in between.

Kykka

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I

whats an auto clicker??? I’ve been doing it once a day, getting to 40k maple leaves and cashing out. I’m up to 10k diamonds right now, I’m trying to get to 65k At least and then stoping. Every book is around 1k diamonds to pick the diamond options so I figure 65 books or so I’ll be good 🤣 but if I can get to 100k diamonds like you guys thats even better! I have a VIP subscription too and I’ve been actually playing the official version on my iPhone in between.
I "bought" 1500 diamonds many many times and he credited me with maple leaves instead, then I converted them into diamonds 😁

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I

Auto clicker is an app that just taps over and over again in the spot you tell it to, you can select multiple spots and tell it how often to tap. I use Auto Clicker ‐ automatic tap by True Developers Studio, I just downloaded it from the google play store.

Attachments

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Someone took starShiras comment straight from here and posted it all on *******. Probably won’t be working for much longer now if it’s got a bunch of people using it 😭 also are you guys getting a ton of pop ups when you try to come to this thread? It just started happening today?

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Someone took starShiras comment straight from here and posted it all on *******. Probably won’t be working for much longer now if it’s got a bunch of people using it 😭 also are you guys getting a ton of pop ups when you try to come to this thread? It just started happening today?
Yes I'm having the same issue on multiple threads, I keep getting redirected.

Jbeanie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
doesn't work for me but then l am not sure l am doing the lucky patch right l have never used it

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not sure if I just haven't set it up right as I've never used chapters before, on download I have two icons, one for the app and one to log in to SBenny with licence, which I've done but the other one, which opens the app just give me this error, have tried removing and reinstalling.
Yes, the sbenny mod doesn’t work. We’ve all had that issue since it came out a month ago.
Post automatically merged:

doesn't work for me but then l am not sure l am doing the lucky patch right l have never used it
You went by the YouTube video that was posted by starshiira right? It should be working, the LP maple leaves hack is definitely working

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I recommend you stock up on diamonds since this info is now public we don't know if Crazy Maple will change this in a future update (now the mods that had infinite tickets are getting detected as abnormal and ban you even using parallel space, so they are def paying attention on where the app vulnerabilities are). If you do this hack, try to do it through Parallel space to lower your chances of getting banned. Also with LP try to patch any verification licenses it cant hurt either to lower ban detection. For the tickets Tg03 is right, it will randomly give you tickets every now and then (between a 5 to 20 min time frame depending, it could be longer but this is what I've seen on my end). I use the autocliker on a 50 milisecond interval so it goes faster. For diamonds I have stocked up for a ton I do a little every day because my phone gets crazy hot when I do this.

Last edited:

Jbeanie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
l tried to but l am not sure l did it correctly l did not 100% understand it

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Sbenny @Debby Is it possible for you to make a Lucky Patcher patch for this game and share it instead of the MOD you have right now ? I think it will be easier for everyone. In-app purchases redirection and license verification removal? TIA

Last edited:

Jbeanie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Could someone please tell me what l need to patch in Lucky Patch as no mater what l do it wont work it just says cant connect to google play services please

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Could someone please tell me what l need to patch in Lucky Patch as no mater what l do it wont work it just says cant connect to google play services please
You have to uninstall the MOD, download the original app and Patch the original app with Lucky Patcher, then uninstall the original app and install the patched version. It wont work otherwise since it needs to be connected to google play to redirect the purchase.

Jbeanie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
You have to uninstall the MOD, download the original app and Patch the original app with Lucky Patcher, then uninstall the original app and install the patched version. It wont work otherwise since it needs to be connected to google play to redirect the purchase.
Thank you so much it works but a few times when l clicked it gave me a bonus 3000 diamonds l do not see charges on my credit card so l am assuming it was a bonus glitch , l am so grateful thanks so much

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you are going by the YouTube vid that was posted by starshiira a few days ago, you download one of the pre patched apps linked on the description..then you use Lucky Patcher on it. Pick lvl and in app purchase emulation...then pick assembly dex...all will be red but one should be green if it worked. Then load it up. And it should be working.

if you were to download the original app and try to patch it, it wouldn’t work unless you had a rooted device.

Status
Not open for further replies.